Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 23 2023, 05:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default purple hand

my purple hand has turned to green... help!
Old Oct 23 2023, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastkat37 View Post
my purple hand has turned to green... help!

Hi bastkat37

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Please provide your user Id number.

You find it by scrolling down your game screen, it says Your User ID number is:xxxxxx
Old Oct 25 2023, 05:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady
Unhappy Disappearing crops!

I keep planting RYE and harvesting it but the numbers don't change! I should have a huge stock of it by now and it says I only have 166! I looked at the trading site and it is not checked. How can this problem be remedied?
Old Oct 25 2023, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
I keep planting RYE and harvesting it but the numbers don't change! I should have a huge stock of it by now and it says I only have 166! I looked at the trading site and it is not checked. How can this problem be remedied?
Hi Lessonlady,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. You have 305,501 rye in your storage. I am not sure what you are looking atb ut that is all large. You need to do the Zip so they will be all regular and you will get paid the difference in coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2023, 12:22 AM

October 19th new release came out and i purchased the combine harvest plant ex 12 x 12 when i went to use it there was nothing there despite having taken the farmcash for it. I had to purchase again and then it appeared however there was no refund for the original purchase. Please look into this as it is not fair to have taken farmcash twice!
thanks
dee
Old Oct 26 2023, 06:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
October 19th new release came out and i purchased the combine harvest plant ex 12 x 12 when i went to use it there was nothing there despite having taken the farmcash for it. I had to purchase again and then it appeared however there was no refund for the original purchase. Please look into this as it is not fair to have taken farmcash twice!
thanks
dee
Hi dee,

Sorry no-one was available to reply to you sooner. I have moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Please make sure that you are logged into the website, then click on this link so that you can check your farm cash activity log yourself to see exactly what you have used your Farm Cash for recently:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

You should be able to see that you only paid 50 Farm Cash once for your purchase of the Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 12x12 on the 19th and have not had to pay Farm Cash a second time for that tool since then.

We are only seeing one Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 12x12 owned so if you purchased another one, you would have only been charged coins instead of Farm Cash.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 29 2023, 02:45 PM

hi
i recently posted concerning an issue where I bought the new tool and it was not added to my game despite farmcash being taken. I had to purchase again where it that time worked but am yet to get a response concerning the farmcash taken twice for the tool as per last update
Seeder Ex 12 x 12 and Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 12 x 12
i am not the only one this happened to but it would be nice to get a response.. is not cheap so it is not fair to have lost $50 farm cash and to not get a reply
Old Oct 29 2023, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
hi
i recently posted concerning an issue where I bought the new tool and it was not added to my game despite farmcash being taken. I had to purchase again where it that time worked but am yet to get a response concerning the farmcash taken twice for the tool as per last update
Seeder Ex 12 x 12 and Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 12 x 12
i am not the only one this happened to but it would be nice to get a response.. is not cheap so it is not fair to have lost $50 farm cash and to not get a reply

Hi deenites

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Your first post about this problem was also moved here and answered in the following link:

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...70#post6566270
Old Nov 08 2023, 09:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

100000848051286 Build No: 563 Doris R. Jones.
I am back to get help on missing inventory. Yes I show a few of each of the missing items. Cow milk, peacock feathers, ostrich feathers but that is just from the last day or 2. Look at my other inventory and you will see that I have millions of other items. Still not enough to stock many of my facilities. I normally can post at 100% on about 99% of items. There is something wrong and I need help. I have done all suggest and still short.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 08 2023, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
100000848051286 Build No: 563 Doris R. Jones.
I am back to get help on missing inventory. Yes I show a few of each of the missing items. Cow milk, peacock feathers, ostrich feathers but that is just from the last day or 2. Look at my other inventory and you will see that I have millions of other items. Still not enough to stock many of my facilities. I normally can post at 100% on about 99% of items. There is something wrong and I need help. I have done all suggest and still short.
Hi Doris R,
We can not look at your account data unless you supply your account ID. You can find that at the bottom of your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing