Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 06 2023, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
trying to post my facilities I get this message

Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

has FB lost the plot or what
Hi Keef

I'm sorry this is happening to you, but we dont have a way to check if someone has indeed reported your posts.

Please check if the message has a link which allows you to tell facebook it is wrong information.
Old Jan 06 2023, 05:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Keef

I'm sorry this is happening to you, but we dont have a way to check if someone has indeed reported your posts.

Please check if the message has a link which allows you to tell facebook it is wrong information.
no link with the message
Old Jan 06 2023, 05:22 PM

Quote:
no link with the message
Then just wait till later or tomorrow and if it continues, you could contact Facebook reporting a problem.
Anyway, Im not sure they will respond to you but it doesnt hurt.

Please remember they restricted you from posting yesterday, so it could be related to that.
Old Jan 06 2023, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Then just wait till later or tomorrow and if it continues, you could contact Facebook reporting a problem.
Anyway, Im not sure they will respond to you but it doesnt hurt.

Please remember they restricted you from posting yesterday, so it could be related to that.
reported it via another message got the same as yesterday for posting bonuses again

have FB lost the plot
Old Jan 06 2023, 05:44 PM

Quote:
reported it via another message got the same as yesterday for posting bonuses again

have FB lost the plot

If you want to report to Facebook then go to your Facebook home page, click in your little profile picture in the upper right corner and then click in Help, then in Report a problem. See if that works.

It is something you need to resolve with Facebook, I know this will not like you but try to not post during a day and see what happens.
Old Jan 07 2023, 10:05 AM

Default FB Notifications

We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later. Learn More

If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

These are the two messages I get today when I try to post facilities, etc.
Old Jan 07 2023, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by em5148 View Post
We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later. Learn More

If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

These are the two messages I get today when I try to post facilities, etc.
Hi Em,
I am sorry you got those, but they do not come from Farm Town. Facebook usually do that when they consider you are posting too fast or/and to many sites/groups in a short time.

This happens as spammers do the same thing, they try to post as much as they can to many sites at the same time.

There is nothing the game can do, we can only suggest to post slowly when the banning is lifted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2023, 10:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default I Need Help With The Game Pls

I Really Need Help With The Game, been playing since 2009 I Believe,, but I am ready to Quit. I try to help with Posts etc e.g. 1 Friend Fac & Clients that means open 2 pages at once so I proceed to start working the Reg Facility page ,, then open the Client Page and start to work it,,, I go back to the checked ( because I know this happens to me only since the first Change over. I used to be able to have 20 windows open to work e.g 10 Friends Facilities and that as you know is 20 pages ,,, No Problem

I see Other Peoples Post and they are nice n Neat when I post my has a lot of Garbbly Goop as you could say and I must be doing something wrong because other people don't have all that but it I don't the people complain that my Posts take them to their own Farms

Please Help Me,, I really don't want to leave

TIA Lynda Diotte
Old Jan 15 2023, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffer View Post
I Really Need Help With The Game, been playing since 2009 I Believe,, but I am ready to Quit. I try to help with Posts etc e.g. 1 Friend Fac & Clients that means open 2 pages at once so I proceed to start working the Reg Facility page ,, then open the Client Page and start to work it,,, I go back to the checked ( because I know this happens to me only since the first Change over. I used to be able to have 20 windows open to work e.g 10 Friends Facilities and that as you know is 20 pages ,,, No Problem

I see Other Peoples Post and they are nice n Neat when I post my has a lot of Garbbly Goop as you could say and I must be doing something wrong because other people don't have all that but it I don't the people complain that my Posts take them to their own Farms

Please Help Me,, I really don't want to leave

TIA Lynda Diotte
Hi Lynda,
I moved your post to the thread about the newsfeed & wall requests.
First is Facebook has changed how many tabs you can have open at one time without getting into trouble with them and getting temporarily banned from playing. I never open more than 4 tabs with the facility work requests at one time. That seems to work ok.

Second the only way your posts will have the additional link information would be when you copy those posts to other locations such as groups. If you look at them on your profile page there should not be all the additional link information. That is the only place they come directly from the game and do not show the additional link information. You could try deleting the extra link information and see if they still work without all of that showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2023, 05:20 PM

just got this message again, this is my 1st post for today, last one I posted was 10 hours ago and got the posting too fast only had posted to 6 groups in 10 minutes

seriously I think FB has lost the plot

just tried to post a bonus to a group and got this message
We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later, also my 1st post for 10 hours

Last edited by Keef; Jan 19 2023 at 05:27 PM.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests