Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 22 2022, 01:55 PM

I've been very happy with the rewards so far, solved both my canned tuna shortage and my clam containers shortage.
Old Sep 22 2022, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

Only you can decide if you want to try doing more of them.

Some may enjoy doing them, or may be doing them just because they want to see how many points they could earn this season.

Some might want to see if any new ones may be harder to do than others.

It's possible that you've not had every possible variation of every type of goal there is. You might find it worth checking for any new goals added the rest of this season, in case there is a type of goal you haven't had yet and making sure you understand what's needed should you get that type next season.

At this time, as far as we know, the points will reset next season. We can't tell you if that will change or if anything will change with the goals or if points required to earn rewards in the future will change. We do know that at some point there will be new goals related to facility chains and trading and that there may be some different rewards to try earning.
Thank you Tiger.

I will carry on doing them as I'm really enjoying them. At this present moment I got 815 points. Oh, and good idea with trying out the goals I haven't had yet. I think the only one I haven't had is the NCC goal. Bet I'll get one tomorrow lol
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Sep 22 2022, 03:39 PM

Default farm pass

hi just want to put it out there about one of the quests for farm pass. This week a quest is to get hired for a job working at least 39 farms in a single hiring session. Have you any idea how hard it is to get a job doing anything never mind 39 farms in one go. This is just a ridiculous quest with limited chance of completing it. Frustrating to say the least - and as I understand it once you get to 600 points there are no further rewards to collect so what is the point of paying a monthly pass if rewards stop once you get those points. This new part of the game seriously needs looking at. I think it will put people off buying farm pass.
Old Sep 22 2022, 05:13 PM

ok so i want to report a problem with the farm pass the work non facilities 1 friend allowed my turbo fish farming plants i logged it at 100% posted my facilities and when i just went back in after refreshing my farm farm 1 and farm 2 turbo fish farming plant has not been worked but the other 1's on the other farms (turbo fish farming plants) have been worked you can check my data and see shall i report this to support?

also to add the regular fish farming plant on farm 1 and 2 have not been worked either so there is obviously a problem with this feature

also the semis on my farm 1 and 2 did not get worked neither did the turbo semis not sure why it is not counting the first 2 farms
Old Sep 22 2022, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
ok so i want to report a problem with the farm pass the work non facilities 1 friend allowed my turbo fish farming plants i logged it at 100% posted my facilities and when i just went back in after refreshing my farm farm 1 and farm 2 turbo fish farming plant has not been worked but the other 1's on the other farms (turbo fish farming plants) have been worked you can check my data and see shall i report this to support?

also to add the regular fish farming plant on farm 1 and 2 have not been worked either so there is obviously a problem with this feature

also the semis on my farm 1 and 2 did not get worked neither did the turbo semis not sure why it is not counting the first 2 farms
Hi Alexm

There is no way for us to check which facilities have been worked on your farms.

If you wish you can report this to Support team.
Old Sep 22 2022, 09:53 PM

I don't think I've seen an answer to the question that I have. What happens to the points once we get to 600 and have received all the rewards? Do the points start over at the beginning of the month to zero?
Thanks
Old Sep 22 2022, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I don't think I've seen an answer to the question that I have. What happens to the points once we get to 600 and have received all the rewards? Do the points start over at the beginning of the month to zero?
Thanks
Hi RFMad,

Yes we start over at zero at the first of the month. Each month (season) is separate. All of the rewards currently are 600 points or less.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2022, 10:58 PM

Explain to me how a person is to unload 10 cargo ships in 8 days. You can only dispatch one every 24 hours. The prior pass was the same thing This pass is unattainable to complete Is this the goal to let everyone fail so they pay to play? This is how I feel When I received 1FT$ from one of my neighbours( I am grateful for) it popped up so fast and disappeared I didn't accept it but it was added How am I to know whom it came from
Old Sep 22 2022, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Explain to me how a person is to unload 10 cargo ships in 8 days. You can only dispatch one every 24 hours. The prior pass was the same thing This pass is unattainable to complete Is this the goal to let everyone fail so they pay to play? This is how I feel When I received 1FT$ from one of my neighbours( I am grateful for) it popped up so fast and disappeared I didn't accept it but it was added How am I to know whom it came from
Hi Nettie,
The goals are assigned randomly, so you could have gotten this one earlier in the month and not had a problem with it. The goals are not checked for how many days are left in the season. So you could get any of the goals at any time during the season.

By the way, you can load and dispatch a ship every 20 hours not 24. You have 24 hours to load it but the next ship can be started after 20 hours if you get the current one dispatched before that time which most can do.

I am not sure what you mean by prior pass as all seasonal goals if you do not complete them in the week they are assigned they stay there until the end of the season. Since this is the first season (month) the farm pass has been released we have not had a prior season.

Currently you can not see who sent you the FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2022, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Thanks
Thanks, Taz. I guess I'm doing the goals now for fun until the next month
Closed Thread