Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 12 2022, 08:25 AM

I just am not understanding in the FT Pass seasonal quest how anyone who is a "normal" every day player could ever possibly harvest 3,866 Long-hair Llamas when they are $5 each?? That means they would have to spend $19,330 FC to achieve that goal. Seriously? Even if it was a quest where you could work your neighbors, as well, it would be ridiculous. Why even put something like that in the game. It ruins the fun of it. Just my humble opinion. Am I misunderstanding something?!?
Thanks.

Old Sep 12 2022, 08:32 AM

a suggestion, with so many of the pass task requiring being hired at the marketplace it created chaos in the marketplace more needing work then there are to hire,,,, please consider letting our neighbors hire us directly if we pop over to their farms ...... and would be nice if the work done there counts towards daily pass goals as currently its not
Old Sep 12 2022, 12:13 PM

Or introduce goals for people to hire in the market...it's chaos out there.
Old Sep 13 2022, 01:38 AM

HI,
re. the farm pass and the rewards of tree fruits, logs and other ingredients.
I think there is a bug in the sorting. When I have a reward and can choose a fruit f.i., i want to sort per stored amount to see what I should choose. This sorting per stored amount does not work.
Can someone have a double check in this? I know I had problems with sorting in the past. You never know the problem is on my side.
Old Sep 13 2022, 04:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
HI,
re. the farm pass and the rewards of tree fruits, logs and other ingredients.
I think there is a bug in the sorting. When I have a reward and can choose a fruit f.i., i want to sort per stored amount to see what I should choose. This sorting per stored amount does not work.
Can someone have a double check in this? I know I had problems with sorting in the past. You never know the problem is on my side.
Hi Palmarina,

What exactly is the problem with stored amount, what are you seeing that's not right?

When you claim a reward for things like crops, trees, flowers, there is an A-Z filter top right that you can click on to see what it's set to and to change it to something else if you prefer.

If you have been harvesting any non-usable trees/flowers recently and had not sold them, those may well be the ones that would show up at the top of the list when stored amount is used as you may not have as many of those as you do of ones that can be used in facilities. If this is what you are seeing, it's entirely up to you what you want to do, sell the non-ingredients before claiming a reward, or just scroll further down the list until you see items with the question mark in the box which are ones that can be used.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 13 2022, 06:24 AM

In the farm pass window - tab "Rewards - when you click on the button to claim your reward for fruits or logs or ingredients.
There is an option to sort per stored amount.
When I click on it nothing happens, there is no sorting per stored amount.
I add a screen shot of the tab but now I have no rewards to claim because I did it yesterday and have to wait for another reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

What exactly is the problem with stored amount, what are you seeing that's not right?

When you claim a reward for things like crops, trees, flowers, there is an A-Z filter top right that you can click on to see what it's set to and to change it to something else if you prefer.

If you have been harvesting any non-usable trees/flowers recently and had not sold them, those may well be the ones that would show up at the top of the list when stored amount is used as you may not have as many of those as you do of ones that can be used in facilities. If this is what you are seeing, it's entirely up to you what you want to do, sell the non-ingredients before claiming a reward, or just scroll further down the list until you see items with the question mark in the box which are ones that can be used.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rewards_bug.jpg (57.8 KB, 7 views)
Old Sep 13 2022, 06:46 AM

The new Farm Town pass in general is working fairly well but today the one part of the daily challenges is to harvest Sandersonia flowers. As these are non ingredient flowers it is very unlikely that these would be planted in any great numbers so preventing that part of the challenge to be completed. Would it not be worth ensuring that any daily challenges give the farmer at least a good shot at completing them rather than you choosing what I feel are inappropriate choices. Thank you
Old Sep 13 2022, 07:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
In the farm pass window - tab "Rewards - when you click on the button to claim your reward for fruits or logs or ingredients.
There is an option to sort per stored amount.
When I click on it nothing happens, there is no sorting per stored amount.
I add a screen shot of the tab but now I have no rewards to claim because I did it yesterday and have to wait for another reward.
Hi Palmarina,

Are the rest of the A-Z filters you can see in the game working for you? For example the A-Z in the store and the one in the Facility Manager.

The instant rewards for crops, trees, flowers, ingredients from facilities and fish are already sorted by stored amount you don't have to click on the A-Z to change it to that.

When you clicked on the reward for trees and then clicked on the A- Z icon are you not seeing this?
Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

If you haven't already done so check that you have done your routine clearing of browser caches and that it is still up to date as well as any computer updates.

If you are using a saved bookmark in your browser to load the game please try loading the game from the Facebook bookmark on the left side of Facebook in case the bookmark in the browser needs replacing.

As you have already claimed the reward, if it happens again when you next you have a crop/tree/flower/fish or ingredients from facilities reward to claim and clicking on the the A-Z isn't showing you that list, take a screenshot of it before you select the reward you want. Please also check if you can type the name of what you want in the search box to find it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 13 2022, 09:37 AM

Default farm pass

I unloaded my train this morning and it did not give me credit in the free side of farm pass. 567492224
Old Sep 13 2022, 09:41 AM

Hi Tiger,

The answers to your questions are in bold.

Are the rest of the A-Z filters you can see in the game working for you? For example the A-Z in the store and the one in the Facility Manager. YES that works

When you clicked on the reward for trees and then clicked on the A- Z icon are you not seeing this? YES I can see it. That is where I clicked to sort for the stored amount. Nothing changed..

I now cleared memcache, macromedia files and browser history.
Now I have to wait for a new reward to test the sorting. I will come back here with the result.

Oh and I am using the correct shortcut to start up the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

Are the rest of the A-Z filters you can see in the game working for you? For example the A-Z in the store and the one in the Facility Manager.

The instant rewards for crops, trees, flowers, ingredients from facilities and fish are already sorted by stored amount you don't have to click on the A-Z to change it to that.

When you clicked on the reward for trees and then clicked on the A- Z icon are you not seeing this?
Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

If you haven't already done so check that you have done your routine clearing of browser caches and that it is still up to date as well as any computer updates.

If you are using a saved bookmark in your browser to load the game please try loading the game from the Facebook bookmark on the left side of Facebook in case the bookmark in the browser needs replacing.

As you have already claimed the reward, if it happens again when you next you have a crop/tree/flower/fish or ingredients from facilities reward to claim and clicking on the the A-Z isn't showing you that list, take a screenshot of it before you select the reward you want. Please also check if you can type the name of what you want in the search box to find it.