Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2022, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
https://prnt.sc/4zr9TuR4TC2P So do I need to harvest my own farm of Carrots or via a stranger at the market (it doesn't say that) it just says harvest 19 carrots but harvesting my friends/neighbours farm it didn't take.
Hi Alexandra

If when hovering your mouse on the goal image it doesnt tell you to go to market to be hired by a stranger, then you can harvest them in your own farms or in a super neighbors farm.

Please read the information for the Farm Pass goals in the new chapter we have in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old Sep 03 2022, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
It says your average farm size so don't know what that means lol. I like to be prepared for these things. I have a few more points first to get
Well, there are three ways of working out averages, I think going by the mode your average farm size is 34x34.
Old Sep 03 2022, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Thanks, Denise. I just wasn't being creative enough!
I was looking through the posts and I see this has already been suggested a couple of times. I could swear they were not there when I posted but who knows?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Sep 03 2022, 06:43 PM

Hi, there is this $4.99 farm pass ( I live in Canada) is this $4.99 per month or per week? What time of the day do the goals reset on this new feature? It is hard to complete some of these in one day Unload 8 trains is really strange
Old Sep 03 2022, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi, there is this $4.99 farm pass ( I live in Canada) is this $4.99 per month or per week? What time of the day do the goals reset on this new feature? It is hard to complete some of these in one day Unload 8 trains is really strange
Hi Nettie,
The charge for the farm pass is monthly.
The daily goals reset at midnight eastern time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2022, 08:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

for me in Australia the cost of the Farm Pass is actually $7.38 per season... I will be doing the Free ones for sure....
Also how do you send a belt/dan bonus to friends as it seems posting to your wall doesn't register... asking for others..

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Sep 03 2022 at 08:08 PM.
Old Sep 03 2022, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
for me in Australia the cost of the Farm Pass is actually $7.38 per season... I will be doing the Free ones for sure....
Also how do you send a belt/dan bonus to friends as it seems posting to your wall doesn't register... asking for others..
Hi Aussie Rae,
Does the goal show the Belt icon with a blue silhouette? That means you have to send it to them not post your own. You can find those that have posted belt bonuses in the Other Wall Requests in your My Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2022, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
It is not per season it is per month In Canada it converts to $6.60 per month cheap entertainment so I will see what my friends think of it before I purchase it
Old Sep 03 2022, 08:28 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
Does the goal show the Belt icon with a blue silhouette? That means you have to send it to them not post your own. You can find those that have posted belt bonuses in the Other Wall Requests in your My Requests.
thanks for the info re the bonus/dans... I have passed on the info, cheers...
Old Sep 03 2022, 08:29 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
It is not per season it is per month In Canada it converts to $6.60 per month cheap entertainment so I will see what my friends think of it before I purchase it
I meant month as that is what is classed as a season,
Closed Thread