Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2015, 07:49 PM

Seems that resetting my own cache fixed the problem (and I also made certain all old posts were deleted). Hope was a one time "glich"
Old Nov 13 2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
I posted my FT facilities and services about 1 hour ago. This was a private post. After my friend worked my facilities, I deleted my post. Another friend informs me that my post is still visible, and it is also visible and available to all players, ie is NOT a private post. I notice that other people are continuing to work my facilities even though I have deleted my original post? I am aware that you have been rewriting code due to the recent Adobe update. Thanks for your help.
It is now more than 3 hours since I removed my posts and folks are still going to my farm and working my facilities. At this rate, I will have next to no product left. I have removed the posts listing my facilities, how can I stop this?
Old Nov 13 2015, 07:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebsB View Post
Has anyone else noticed a problem with Super Neighbours? I have lost the 'Tend' friends farm option and cannot work their farm.
I put a ticket in yesterday regarding this but guess everyone is too busy with the updates to fix it
Old Nov 13 2015, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It is now more than 3 hours since I removed my posts and folks are still going to my farm and working my facilities. At this rate, I will have next to no product left. I have removed the posts listing my facilities, how can I stop this?
Hi ckpeer,
The developers are aware of this and working on it. There isn't any way for you to stop it at the moment. Please be patient. I suggest if you do not want them worked by everyone then do not post until it is fixed or you want to let everyone work or the developers find a solution to this. Facebook made a change and the ganmes are no longer allowed to see the security settings or the text you add to a post. Now they have to come up with a way for you to post to individuals if that is what you want, but it is not going to be an easy fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassydevil_1au View Post
I put a ticket in yesterday regarding this but guess everyone is too busy with the updates to fix it
Hi tassydevil,
The new line in the menu is just Visit their farms and yes ytou can still do work as a super nieighbor. If it is a regular neighbor then you can't do the rake leaves, etc right now. They are working on that.
Please note that if you put in a ticket that does not show here as it goes to Support and not to the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ckpeer,
The developers are aware of this and working on it. There isn't any way for you to stop it at the moment. Please be patient. I suggest if you do not want them worked by everyone then do not post until it is fixed or you want to let everyone work or the developers find a solution to this. Facebook made a change and the ganmes are no longer allowed to see the security settings or the text you add to a post. Now they have to come up with a way for you to post to individuals if that is what you want, but it is not going to be an easy fix.
Thanks Taz, I had a feeling that this was the case
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Getting very frustrated with not being able to send gifts and boost trains. There is something posted by FB that says select friends on the left side of my home page. Don't see it on my home page. Updated my IE and have received no suggestions for a browser that will actually work. Are the devs giving up on this? Sorry - getting cranky.
Hi Snooky Sue,
No the developers are not giving up on this. Things like this don't get corrected instantly and there are other problems too that they are working on.
I don't know anything about what Facebook said about the friends on left side of home page. We don't have anything to do with what Facebook is doing and they don't tell us before they make changes.
Try any of the other major browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Maxthon. Any of those should work to be able to send gifts and boost trains until something can be determined about IE and Edge.
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I can understand the "disappointment" in the levels of fish and other products which the new freight cars offer.

Thankfully we have two choices:
[1] Purchase one or more of the freight cars and get some more supplies
[2] Purchase more seacoasts for FC, and the other waters for coin

Then you get two more choices:
[1] Express your disappointment in the levels, and don't buy anything
[2] Express your thanks to the devs for more enhancements to the game

Maybe the devs will adjust the levels. Until then, let's just play nice.
well said stoneface
Old Nov 13 2015, 09:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Thanks Taz, I had a feeling that this was the case
what about making all those farms Private until its fixed.. that may stop them, not sure, but until you try, you won't know...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 13 2015, 09:43 PM

Thankyou

still when hiding trees they come back when hovering mouse near them

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread