Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 26 2023, 07:02 PM

I am all of a sudden missing crops, products in production, and maybe more? Specifically all my watermills are empty and I have no corn. Something seems off. Any way to look into this?
Old May 26 2023, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
I am all of a sudden missing crops, products in production, and maybe more? Specifically all my watermills are empty and I have no corn. Something seems off. Any way to look into this?
Hi MNWildone,
There isn't really any way for us to look into this.
Make sure you have the products you want to produce checked in the water mills.You do have 346 corn So it is not like it was removed some way. Depending on how many water mills you have you may have used up your reserves, so that may be why they are empty. It does take a lot of corn to fill those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2023, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MNWildone,
There isn't really any way for us to look into this.
Make sure you have the products you want to produce checked in the water mills.You do have 346 corn So it is not like it was removed some way. Depending on how many water mills you have you may have used up your reserves, so that may be why they are empty. It does take a lot of corn to fill those.
I think I might have figured out what was happening. I have never posted, in the past, for people to work my facilities. I have now done it a couple of times and my work is now getting done much quicker leaving facilities empty and me not having the crops or items to keep them filled. Does this sound about right?
Old May 27 2023, 07:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
I think I might have figured out what was happening. I have never posted, in the past, for people to work my facilities. I have now done it a couple of times and my work is now getting done much quicker leaving facilities empty and me not having the crops or items to keep them filled. Does this sound about right?
Hi MNWildOne423,

Taz is not available at the moment.

As you were not posting facilities to be worked previously. All you were doing was topping up those facilities as you were allowing them to complete in the allotted time each product takes to be done, which is much slower.

Part of the point of people working facilities for you, is to get the production in them done much much faster. You can then refill them more often, earning yourself even more coins, xp and products than you were before.
Refiling them more often doesn't just help yourself, it helps your friends as well. When you work their facilities you are doing the same for them, as well as earning yourself even more products, coins and XP

After facilities are worked, there is much more production completed than there was when you didn't post them, so now when you fill them after they are worked, you are using far more ingredients.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 29 2023, 07:21 AM

Some of my trees are missing from Storage. Can I have them back please https://prnt.sc/uPYjRVVa8Yl4

2 Orange tree's aren't in storage - https://prnt.sc/KuyitdYZhRoP

You'll probably say it's just 2 orange trees but they are my trees and I'd like them back please. While you are there could you check if anything else is missing on my farm(s) please.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old May 29 2023, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Some of my trees are missing from Storage. Can I have them back please https://prnt.sc/uPYjRVVa8Yl4

2 Orange tree's aren't in storage - https://prnt.sc/KuyitdYZhRoP

You'll probably say it's just 2 orange trees but they are my trees and I'd like them back please. While you are there could you check if anything else is missing on my farm(s) please.
Hi Alexandra

I moved your post to the thread about Missing items from storage.
Please, when you have a problem that has nothing to do with the New release thread, take a time to find a thread that fits with your problem in the Help & Support forum.

We do not have data for missing items that cost coins, I can only see that you have 285 orange trees on your farms in total.

If you wish you can contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 29 2023, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi MNWildOne423,

Taz is not available at the moment.

As you were not posting facilities to be worked previously. All you were doing was topping up those facilities as you were allowing them to complete in the allotted time each product takes to be done, which is much slower.

Part of the point of people working facilities for you, is to get the production in them done much much faster. You can then refill them more often, earning yourself even more coins, xp and products than you were before.
Refiling them more often doesn't just help yourself, it helps your friends as well. When you work their facilities you are doing the same for them, as well as earning yourself even more products, coins and XP

After facilities are worked, there is much more production completed than there was when you didn't post them, so now when you fill them after they are worked, you are using far more ingredients.
That makes a lot of sense. And yes! I see my XP and coins going through the roof as I hire help. This changes my mindset as to how I approach the game. I thought that utilization being 100% on everything was my main goal but now I realize that just isn't all that important. Getting stuff produced and into service facilities is much more beneficial to my game play. Thanks Tiger and Taz!
Old Jun 02 2023, 07:49 PM
Account Not Linked

"Show Farm Statis" Crops/ growing/ all farms
Shows no potatoes growning on my 43 but the onions are there in the stats

What is up?

Your USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 492

Why do I not have enough sour cream and Yeast?

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 02 2023 at 07:59 PM.
Old Jun 02 2023, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
"Show Farm Statis" Crops/ growing/ all farms
Shows no potatoes growning on my 43 but the onions are there in the stats

What is up?

Why do I not have enough sour cream and Yeast?

Hi Peggyannvt,
According to your data you have 628 sour cream and 533 yeast, but I do not know how much you need to fill your facilities.
For the crops in Farm Stats is it possible the potatoes are ready so not growing? We do not have a way to see your Farm Stats. Only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms and check again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2023, 08:45 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm planting my quest field. Each time I change the crop the tool goes back to the top when I want to continue planting using the 4x4

Your USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 494

When my friend Your USER ID number is: 108888687271962 Build No: 494 on Google chrome it happens 95% of the time.

When my friend Your USER ID number is: 1367350956 Build No: 494 using torch it 4x4 stays on task

Last edited by peggyannvt; Jun 07 2023 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Give more information

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops