Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2015, 04:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
And thanks for the new levels --- but I do have a question regarding the FarmCash reward for the 25 new levels that many folks received .... the message I received was this ->

"We added new levels and you earned 1 FarmCash for every level that you went up! -15 + 25 = 10"

Granted, numbers and math were never great friends of mine, but just want to understand. I went up 25 levels and received 10 FarmCash. What caused the negative 15 please?

Thanks a ton and have an excellent day!
Serenity Dilsworth
Hello Serenity,

I looked at your data and this is what it shows.

You was given 25 FC to make 72 FC, then you purchased the Trading Post Supplies Factory for 32 FC and you purchased the Indian Trading Post for 30 FC which brought your total to 10 FC. Does this sound right.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 21 2015, 04:53 AM

Default Yes, that is absolutely correct.

I purchased the new items prior to getting the message. Glad to hear that little mystery is solved. And while I have your attention ... do you happen to know if they have corrected the load screen issue?? Thanks so much and happy weekend!

Serenity Dilsworth
Old Mar 21 2015, 04:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why wont the new facs load? all 4 of the newest ones
Old Mar 21 2015, 04:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
I purchased the new items prior to getting the message. Glad to hear that little mystery is solved. And while I have your attention ... do you happen to know if they have corrected the load screen issue?? Thanks so much and happy weekend!

Serenity Dilsworth
Hello Serenity,

Your welcome,

Not sure about the loading issue, maybe when the other mods come online maybe they might have more information on that issue.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 21 2015, 05:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why wont the new facs load? all 4 of the newest ones
Hello beverduster,

Have you reloaded the game recently, I looked at my farm a few minutes ago and the new facilities was now loading correctly.

Old Mar 21 2015, 05:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Default New Release

I too was stuck for ever on load screen despite trying all the usual PC/FB/FT housekeeping. Found it would load if I used the Play Farm Town button at the top of this page though.
Hopefully that helps someone
Haven't tried the new facs yet, BUT I do have a small issue with the update to the white writing information we get when we hire someone to work.
Am fairly sure I used to see what my hire was up to while I was working elsewhere or working facilities, or even just visiting non-neighbour farmers for CQ ingredients. Now it only shows when I am on my own farm, though obviously not necessarily the same farm as the hired worker. As far as I'm concerned this is not an improvement.
But I really do appreciate all the hard work the Devs put into this game.
And TY TY TY for the new levels and FC

Last edited by LazyMare; Mar 21 2015 at 05:22 AM.
Old Mar 21 2015, 06:21 AM

how many headresses do you need to fill the trading post? i currently have 420. can't seem to fill it, everything else is full in the facility
Old Mar 21 2015, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianski71@btinternet.com View Post
how many headresses do you need to fill the trading post? i currently have 420. can't seem to fill it, everything else is full in the facility

Hi ianski71

According to the ingredient planner you need 900 headresses to fill the trading post at 100%
Old Mar 21 2015, 09:20 AM

Has anyone noticed that when doing co op quest that if you need say 2 items of something to load a service facility and you get the 2 items you need but either buying it from a friend or having someone sell you the item it will not load into the service facility unless you have the 2 items in storage already that you have made. It acts like the one you get from friends does not count.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Mar 21 2015, 09:21 AM

Thanks for the New Facitilies but once again you have added new items to make using the same perportions of metals. We were not able to make enough of certain metals to fill our factories before and now it is even worse. For example: Amber rock ... we can only make 5 units per hour and we need it for 6 items now. I couldn't even make the 5 before this new update. If you add more things to make using the same metals that was hard to come by before, it doesn't give me insintive to spend FC on new factories I want be able to fill now! Why can't the production of metals be bumped up to match what is needed to fill factories? I have 8 open pit mines and 11 Mineral mines and cant even fill some of my factories to 100%. Zinc Ore, Amber Rock, Laolin clay, Pearl Oysters, even Honey Comb are not perportoned correctly. I am sure there are others but I can't remember them all. Thanks for listening!

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Closed Thread