Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2021, 11:33 PM

Smile Huge thanks for enabling the Super Neighbour!

I was so glad just now when I saw there was an update tonight! The Super Neighbour is such a big thing for those who have only the smaller tools. I cannot thank you all enough for the effort you have put into this game to allow us to continue to play. As a former computer programmer (40 years ago, yes they had computers back then!) I know only too well the intricacies of getting a program such as this rewritten, fully tested and working. Kudos to the whole team and all the moderators here in the forum. Your job cannot be easy with the constant questions and complaints.
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:42 PM

I am not sure if I would call this a problem or more an observation. When i go to my accept exchange gifts i noticed the animals have an icon that says install flash. I know what they look like so its no big deal but I am wondering will we still be able to send recieve them or is that just a graphic thing I am seeing? thanks
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenaussiefarm View Post
I am not sure if I would call this a problem or more an observation. When i go to my accept exchange gifts i noticed the animals have an icon that says install flash. I know what they look like so its no big deal but I am wondering will we still be able to send recieve them or is that just a graphic thing I am seeing? thanks
Hi Ellenaussiefarm,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

The animal animations have not been changed over yet, so you won't see those yet. Yes you can send and receive them as it is just graphics that have not been added yet. Please note though that Raul did say you can only move them to the animal sheds on the current farm at the moment. You can not add them to storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:53 PM

Default Roaming animals

Are the animals that we had roaming on our farms (not in sheds etc) going to eventually come back. Right now, hundreds are gone.
Old Jan 27 2021, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbergstrom1 View Post
Are the animals that we had roaming on our farms (not in sheds etc) going to eventually come back. Right now, hundreds are gone.
Hi vbergstrom,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

The animals loose on your farm will show up when the graphics for the animated animals are re-added back into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 12:16 AM

Hi Devs, Taz,

great news that we are moving forward and thank you for that.

i have notices that the Gift Box is not showing all the items in it.

i had 970 Clydesdale Horses in it just before the changeover that i did not get a chance to move to the farms / stables.

i can now only see 201.

this may or may not be a bug

thank you
Old Jan 27 2021, 04:32 AM

Default Excellent Surprise!!

And here I thought this was going to be an ordinary Wednesday...

Of course, Raul and the Devs are hard at work as usual -
Such an Excellent Surprise to wake up to their newest accomplishments!!

BIG Thanks to our Devs for such diligent work - and to our Moderators for their extraordinary patience with all of us Farmers.

Happy Wednesday to all!!
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:35 AM

TY TY TY for finally being able to work neighbors' farms.

Notice one problem working my wife's farm is that one farm planted and watered, the watered took as it can't be watered and she shows it AS watered but this one farm has not had the harvest time cut in half. But under the farm selector show work it shows as it IS ready to be harvested but when going to it is isn't ready. Can't figure out now how she can get her farm ID?
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
Hi Devs, Taz,

great news that we are moving forward and thank you for that.

i have notices that the Gift Box is not showing all the items in it.

i had 970 Clydesdale Horses in it just before the changeover that i did not get a chance to move to the farms / stables.

i can now only see 201.

this may or may not be a bug

thank you
Hi demetri

I checked your data and only 201 are showing there.
We dont have a way to check how many Clydesdale were there before so the only thing I can offer you is to contact Support.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response or any replies from Support please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:23 AM

Unhappy Thanks you for the updates

I appreciate all your hard work, but why can't I plow a field that has either been deleted or a new farm that has never been plowed. Very frustrating.
Closed Thread