Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 04 2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
I would rather have a 50 or 60 button, since all would not let you manage your crops or supplies that you have.
Even if there was an ALL button you would still be able to manage your or supplies with the current sing 10+ and 30+. Most of facilities I am able and do MAX out most everything in it, I know the ones I cannot and would be able to manage them with the current options. Taking an hour or more to manage facilities gets very tiring and an ALL button would hopefully reduce this time so I would have more time to do other things in the game.

Just my two cents worth...

Doc
Old Jul 04 2011, 11:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

some new flowers would b great?
Old Jul 05 2011, 07:43 AM

Level:
XP:

Any new facility, seed , or tree usage would be fantastic. spending time to rearrange farms again bored bored bored. Was really hoping there would be something new this week

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 05 2011, 07:54 AM

People get so impatient for updates now. It's not even been three weeks since the last one and they tend to appear approximately once a month these days. I wonder how newer players would have coped with the four months we had a couple of years ago with absolutely not a word or update from the devs. We were tearing our hear out thinking that we were about to lose our game altogether.

Please realise that there is an awful lot of programming work that goes into each and every update. If the devs get it wrong we all bite their heads off; if the update isn't what we wanted, or not big enough we whinge and complain ..... so they have to take the time to get it right. It doesn't kill us to BE PATIENT.

Old Jul 05 2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
People get so impatient for updates now. It's not even been three weeks since the last one and they tend to appear approximately once a month these days. I wonder how newer players would have coped with the four months we had a couple of years ago with absolutely not a word or update from the devs. We were tearing our hear out thinking that we were about to lose our game altogether.

Please realise that there is an awful lot of programming work that goes into each and every update. If the devs get it wrong we all bite their heads off; if the update isn't what we wanted, or not big enough we whinge and complain ..... so they have to take the time to get it right. It doesn't kill us to BE PATIENT.
well said helen
Old Jul 05 2011, 09:49 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
well said helen
I agree with helen tooo. So remember the beginning of Farm town. Its just I have a week off work .....I'm always impatient lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 05 2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia g View Post
I agree with helen tooo. So remember the beginning of Farm town. Its just I have a week off work .....I'm always impatient lol
LOL tricia. Just a thought to alleviate the boredom - wander around the house and dust off the vacume cleaner, stroke the washing machine lovingly and make sure that they know you still love them, but you are very busy in Farm Town

I can always find a million reasons at my computer not to do the housework

Old Jul 05 2011, 06:08 PM

very cool new items
tyvm
cant wait for farm 11, 12, 13 etc lol
you gals/guys make my day worth while
Old Jul 05 2011, 07:05 PM

Can we increase chicken, meat, and shrimp container production? I have 2 trucks with the addition to double production and 2 fish factories, but run out of these really fast.

Usually I am excited for updates, but I am a little concerned right now about how things are going. I'd like to voice my concern in hopes that you listen with the integrity and individuality that I know makes FT great!

I am all for spending money on a game that I enjoy and spend so much time on, but I am disappointed with the bottling factory feature. First of all, most factories it applies to already is a 1 or 2 click fill without it so it leaves a benefit for just a couple factories. Second of all I think that it was kinda greedy to separate the factories out to have to spend more money for just a few factories. There really should only be ONE tool to fill all in EVERY factory. The way it looks now seems it is just going too far with the money making schemes. Now instead of wondering "what kind of cools stuff are they going to come out with next?", I'm wondering "what are they gonna come out with next to try to make more money off us?". That's not the attitude I want to have about a game I have loved for 2 years! It is killing the fun of the game for me because I feel like my money is no longer going to great innovation, but supporting sheer greed instead. (And I have spent quite a bit of money on this game too!) Please, it is SOOO important to me to spend money where it is deserved for greatness, not demanded with sleeziness.
Old Jul 05 2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoyce View Post
Can we increase chicken, meat, and shrimp container production? I have 2 trucks with the addition to double production and 2 fish factories, but run out of these really fast.

Usually I am excited for updates, but I am a little concerned right now about how things are going. I'd like to voice my concern in hopes that you listen with the integrity and individuality that I know makes FT great!

I am all for spending money on a game that I enjoy and spend so much time on, but I am disappointed with the bottling factory feature. First of all, most factories it applies to already is a 1 or 2 click fill without it so it leaves a benefit for just a couple factories. Second of all I think that it was kinda greedy to separate the factories out to have to spend more money for just a few factories. There really should only be ONE tool to fill all in EVERY factory. The way it looks now seems it is just going too far with the money making schemes. Now instead of wondering "what kind of cools stuff are they going to come out with next?", I'm wondering "what are they gonna come out with next to try to make more money off us?". That's not the attitude I want to have about a game I have loved for 2 years! It is killing the fun of the game for me because I feel like my money is no longer going to great innovation, but supporting sheer greed instead. (And I have spent quite a bit of money on this game too!) Please, it is SOOO important to me to spend money where it is deserved for greatness, not demanded with sleeziness.
from a business perspective which farmtown is a business the developers have to create ways to keep cashflow going if the cashflow stops the so will farmtown it will disapear from our computers as it would cost alot of real $$$ to keep the servers running and pay the software writers that spend many hours writing the code for all the wonderfull updates we get.

I do agree that the bottleing machine should have had the same effect as the ordering station with trailer and increased the speed of production but who knows that might get upgraded eventually.

I think farmtown is more then fair with what costs farm cash and what is coins.

i dont mind paying some money as it gives me many hours of enjoyment and would hate to see the game go.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread