Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 14 2023, 12:12 AM

I clear memcache (farmtown.com) not facebook and same error.
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:14 AM

Also, when I click Store Ingredients it pops up that it stored them but the ingredients remain unless I close and reopen it
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:23 AM

Default collecting gifts

I just tried exchanging all outside of the game from "My requests" and it worked then went back inside game and exchanged one new one and it allowed it. No error. Not sure why collecting them outside fixed the problem. I couldn't send back to those outside the game however due to incapability. But I am now sending to those inside the game.
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I clear memcache (farmtown.com) not facebook and same error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Also, when I click Store Ingredients it pops up that it stored them but the ingredients remain unless I close and reopen it
Hi Texans,
Make sure your browser and computer are updated. If you have to do an update besure to restart your computer.

Were you doing this through the My Requests or through the Gift Manager? What are you exchanging for? After you did the memcache and restarted farms were those same gifts there?

The storing of the gifts does not clear them from the My Gifts. Either close the gift manager or change to another tab and back to the My Gifts tab and they will be gone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:40 AM

Default gifts/ingredients

Hey Taz, I was using Gift Manager at first. Then when exchanged through My Request tab I could accept them but in Gift Manager I got the error. After exchanging through My Requests I tried using Gift Manager again and it worked. However, the ingredients that others send me they don't disappear after collecting still. The gifts are now able to exchange through Gift Manager again. Maybe had something to do with My Requests and the Gift Manager? Only thing that still needs fixed is collecting ingredients and seeing it disappear. They do disappear if I close it and reopen however but not after clicking store ingredients in the Gift Manager. Computer and Browser is up to date. I was exchanging for Pork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Texans,
Make sure your browser and computer are updated. If you have to do an update besure to restart your computer.

Were you doing this through the My Requests or through the Gift Manager? What are you exchanging for? After you did the memcache and restarted farms were those same gifts there?

The storing of the gifts does not clear them from the My Gifts. Either close the gift manager or change to another tab and back to the My Gifts tab and they will be gone.
Old Jul 14 2023, 07:04 AM

I had the same thing that Texans did. I had to accept around 25 gifts one at a time and then tried the accept all and then it worked.

Here is the detail of the error: 2023-07-14 11:43:15.805 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR Ajax: Error decoding json:
fail - Exception: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected end when reading JSON. Path '', line 1, position 4.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.MatchValue (System.Boolean enoughChars, System.String value) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Old Jul 14 2023, 08:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I had the same thing that Texans did. I had to accept around 25 gifts one at a time and then tried the accept all and then it worked.

Here is the detail of the error: 2023-07-14 11:43:15.805 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR Ajax: Error decoding json:
fail - Exception: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected end when reading JSON. Path '', line 1, position 4.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.MatchValue (System.Boolean enoughChars, System.String value) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Hi SirMatthew KC,

How many gifts were showing in the number on the Pending section of the Gift Manager?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 17 2023, 12:35 PM

I can exchange all gifts in the new site but I cant accept all or send back gifts. I have to do it one at a time.
Old Jul 17 2023, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
I can exchange all gifts in the new site but I cant accept all or send back gifts. I have to do it one at a time.
Hi DottyF,
Are you doing the gifts through the My Requests tab or the new Gift Manager?
Are you not seeing the Accept All button in either method?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2023, 02:52 PM

gift manager. Its like the accept all butten is stuck.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support