Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 10 2023, 04:28 PM

I have logged into that account but every time I try to load the game I get this message.

This content isn't available at the moment
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people or changed who can see it, or it's been deleted.

If a neighbour clicks on the visit farm it goes there but says to get them back farming again.
Old Jun 10 2023, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
I have logged into that account but every time I try to load the game I get this message.

This content isn't available at the moment
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people or changed who can see it, or it's been deleted.

If a neighbour clicks on the visit farm it goes there but says to get them back farming again.
If you are logging into that account then you are the owner. I don't mean visit that farm from another Facebook account. I mean you have to log into that Facebook account then open your farms.
If you are in fact logging into that Facebook account and getting that then you will need to contact Support. We can't unarchive farms through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2023, 04:38 PM

Sorry I seem to be confusing things here. I have sent a message to support now.

Last edited by Allykat; Jun 10 2023 at 04:43 PM.
Old Jun 10 2023, 04:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Sorry I seem to be confusing things here. I have sent a message to support now.
Hi Allykat,
Log into that account and see if you have blocked Farm Town in it. That can be why you are getting that message.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2023, 11:40 PM

Default Joining Farmtown

I am just wondering if someone can join the game without using Facebook.
Old Jun 11 2023, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenbones1970 View Post
I am just wondering if someone can join the game without using Facebook.
Hi Brokenbones,
I moved your post to the Hel& Support thread about registering on website.
Currently no you can not join yet without being on Facebook and starting your farms there.
Old Jun 22 2023, 06:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Can't sign in

So I can sign in to the forums here and I can get on the game, but when I try to register for the ft site it tells me my username and email etc are not found. What do I need to do?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 22 2023, 07:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
So I can sign in to the forums here and I can get on the game, but when I try to register for the ft site it tells me my username and email etc are not found. What do I need to do?
Hi pythonis,

It doesn't look like you have registered to use the website which is why you are having problems.

Were you using the registration window in the Facebook game to register for the website or did you just try to click on the Play in Farmtown.com button at the top of the forum?

Load the Facebook game and see if the registration window shows up for you.

The email address that you use to register for the website needs to be an email address that you currently use, can also read the emails in and that you will keep active by using it.

The password you enter can be any password that you will remember.

Neither of those details have to match your Facebook login details or your forum login details if you don't want them to, you just need to remember the details you enter in the registration window so that you can use them to log into the website.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 24 2023, 07:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The only workable option I have via the game is the log in option. Nothing happens when I try the registration option as I'm only able to get online via smartphone. I don't have access to desk/laptop. Is there an option to register for the game elsewhere?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 24 2023, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
The only workable option I have via the game is the log in option. Nothing happens when I try the registration option as I'm only able to get online via smartphone. I don't have access to desk/laptop. Is there an option to register for the game elsewhere?
Hi Pythonis,
I am sorry, but no there isn't another way to register for the website. The only way to do so is through the Facebook version. Do you maybe have a friend or relative that has a laptop or computer that you can use to register?
Or possibly a library that has computers you can use?
You have to register through your Facebook farms for the servers to be able to link your farms for both versions.

Tags
link email, login