Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2017, 02:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Need answer on facility chaining

I'll keep asking until I get a decent answer. I want to know when I will see cash facilities in the facility chains feature? For example, I have two Music Instruments Factory. Why can't I chain them???? According to the way your rules read I should be able to start chains with farm cash factories. Why isn't that available?
Old Dec 09 2017, 07:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
I'll keep asking until I get a decent answer. I want to know when I will see cash facilities in the facility chains feature? For example, I have two Music Instruments Factory. Why can't I chain them???? According to the way your rules read I should be able to start chains with farm cash factories. Why isn't that available?
Hi Kathy,

The chains are released in the following order

a) Regular facilities in coins
b) Regular facilities in farm cash
c) Service facilities in coins
d) Service facilities in farm cash

So your first week you would need to make a chain of 2 regular coin facilites. Then in your second week you would be able to make a chain of 2 Farm Cash facilites.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 11 2017, 02:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
there seems to be something weird with that.

- 2nd week i picked FC flower facility and, since i only had 1 of them, i deleted the chain
- 3rd week i was shown reg FC facilities only
- this went on for some time until i just picked a reg FC facility and ignored the fact i couldn't actually chain it
- next week i got different ones than the reg FC list
Old Dec 11 2017, 07:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
there seems to be something weird with that.

- 2nd week i picked FC flower facility and, since i only had 1 of them, i deleted the chain
- 3rd week i was shown reg FC facilities only
- this went on for some time until i just picked a reg FC facility and ignored the fact i couldn't actually chain it
- next week i got different ones than the reg FC list
Hi Eradani,

I had a look at your data and you had been adding chains in the right order until you stopped adding chains.

The order is as follows starting from the first chain you create

The order stays that way even if you skip a week. For example if you did not want to do the FC facilites, you would create a regular coin chain the first week, next week you skip the FC facs, the third week you would start a coin services, the fourth you would skip the FC services. So the fifth week it will go back to coin regular. So if you are only doing coin facilites you should be able to create a chain every other week.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 11 2017, 08:36 PM

When posting reg fac and the ones that are in the chain don't load all ingred. I did it manually. Was that the wrong thing to do? Momma Woods
Old Dec 11 2017, 08:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Eradani,

I had a look at your data and you had been adding chains in the right order until you stopped adding chains. [em mine]

The order is as follows starting from the first chain you create

The order stays that way even if you skip a week. For example if you did not want to do the FC facilites, you would create a regular coin chain the first week, next week you skip the FC facs, the third week you would start a coin services, the fourth you would skip the FC services. So the fifth week it will go back to coin regular. So if you are only doing coin facilites you should be able to create a chain every other week.
i didn't stop adding facilities on purpose. i had added the reg FC flower shop and then deleted it because i was never going to buy another one. the next week, i was presented with options for reg FC facilities, and the next week, until finally i just added one and let it sit there even though it would never be a chain.
Old Dec 11 2017, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
i didn't stop adding facilities on purpose. i had added the reg FC flower shop and then deleted it because i was never going to buy another one. the next week, i was presented with options for reg FC facilities, and the next week, until finally i just added one and let it sit there even though it would never be a chain.
Hi Eridani,
As I understand it, the following week you can delete the one that won't ever be achain and that should move you on. So create it one week then don't delete it until the next week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 13 2017, 12:12 PM

May I please get an answer?
Old Dec 13 2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
When posting reg fac and the ones that are in the chain don't load all ingred. I did it manually. Was that the wrong thing to do? Momma Woods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
May I please get an answer?

Hi Momma Woods,

So sorry we missed your post.

We just checked and our facilities for the Facility chain feature are loading fine.

Is this happening with all the regular facilities you have for the chain?

Please open those facilities and make sure that all items have a check mark in the little box. If they dont have a check mark then the items will not load when you click in Start all button.
Old Dec 15 2017, 01:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Eradani,
As I understand it, the following week you can delete the one that won't ever be a chain and that should move you on. So create it one week then don't delete it until the next week.
that's what i did. i was just reporting the error
Closed Thread