Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 16 2022, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
I moved your post to the release thread so the developers can see this.
Thanks, Taz. I was not sure where to post it and figured if I did at the wrong place for them to see it you would move it. I let my friends know that I have already reported it on this forum in case any of them ran into the same thing. One tried to see if something else had changed and it could be sent from the store even though she knew it was a long shot.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 16 2022, 05:27 PM

Since fb reinstated the game accepting gifts literally takes soooooo long it’s like it freezes for a while and then catches itself up I’ve cleared my memacache and done all my system updates including browser and nothing has helped I’ve seen other people on Facebook say the same thing I’d this something the devs are looking into?
Old Oct 16 2022, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Since fb reinstated the game accepting gifts literally takes soooooo long it’s like it freezes for a while and then catches itself up I’ve cleared my memacache and done all my system updates including browser and nothing has helped I’ve seen other people on Facebook say the same thing I’d this something the devs are looking into?
Hi Alexm

Yes, the developers are aware of this problem.
Old Oct 16 2022, 05:34 PM

Question Ingredient packs

What is an "ingredient pack" and how do I get one for a quest?

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 16 2022 at 05:39 PM.
Old Oct 16 2022, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
What is an "ingredient pack" and how do I get one for a quest?
Hi LisaScobee

I moved your post to the New Release thread where we are moving all posts about farm pass.

In your case, you need to receive ingredients. To be able to receive ingredients you first need to ask for them.

You can use a regular factory and then click in the + icon for one of the products. You will be able to post to facebook asking for ingredients.

When your friends click in the link or go to Other Wall requests and click in Send Ingredients, then you will be able to complete your goal.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6504906
Old Oct 16 2022, 09:39 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi LisaScobee

I moved your post to the New Release thread where we are moving all posts about farm pass.

In your case, you need to receive ingredients. To be able to receive ingredients you first need to ask for them.

You can use a regular factory and then click in the + icon for one of the products. You will be able to post to facebook asking for ingredients.

When your friends click in the link or go to Other Wall requests and click in Send Ingredients, then you will be able to complete your goal.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6504906
Thanks. That's what I thought. Just didn't wanna spam my mostly non farmer friends with those kids of posts.
Old Oct 17 2022, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Thanks. That's what I thought. Just didn't wanna spam my mostly non farmer friends with those kids of posts.
Hi LisaScobee

You only need to post once asking for ingredients and then wait for your farm friends send them to you to complete the goal.

About your non farmers friends, you can create a list with your farm friends and use that list when you post facilities, ingredients requets, bonuses etc.

You have information in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6298318
Old Oct 17 2022, 08:19 PM

Default Farm Pass

Concerning the Farm Pass I do not get any credit for boosting trains using the train manager. I boosted the 2 trains as required in the daily pass for 10/17
boomer1946
Old Oct 17 2022, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer1946 View Post
Concerning the Farm Pass I do not get any credit for boosting trains using the train manager. I boosted the 2 trains as required in the daily pass for 10/17
boomer1946

Hi boomer

I moved your post to the New Release thread where all posts about farm pass are moved and answered.

I just checked and the goal is not completed.

If you have another boosts from friends please do not click in them.

First clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in other tabs. Then reopen your farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then boost one train from friends using the train manager. Close it and check the farm pass to see if it was registered.
If it was, then try another friend's train and check the goal was completed.
Old Oct 18 2022, 01:42 AM

for daily goal on FP have help 2 farmers with co-op helped 1 farmer didn't count so tried by putting notes on mine still didn't count either not working or cant do any thing else tried both ways....... just did it again and it worked...

Last edited by amanda1955; Oct 18 2022 at 01:51 AM. Reason: it worked
Closed Thread