Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 27 2022, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Well he said it came through since I wrote you last night. Thank you for the quick response and telling me where to locate the ID number in case I ever need to know it for my own use.
Hi KY,
It is located at the bottom of the page your farms are on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 27 2022, 04:10 PM

Yes I found it. Thank you.
Old Dec 28 2022, 10:12 AM

I can no longer send gifts at all, at least i used to could return them, your so called workarounds do not work for me. I paid fc for all the trains and I cannot boost them. It is really an irritation and it just is not fair to those of us who paid for this stuff. I am not the only one. I could at least return gifts to my friends when i accepted their gifts but not I cannot do that either. I get a pop up with a circle going around and around and around. I have tried your workarounds so don't tell me to try them.
Old Dec 28 2022, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgladden1 View Post
I can no longer send gifts at all, at least i used to could return them, your so called workarounds do not work for me. I paid fc for all the trains and I cannot boost them. It is really an irritation and it just is not fair to those of us who paid for this stuff. I am not the only one. I could at least return gifts to my friends when i accepted their gifts but not I cannot do that either. I get a pop up with a circle going around and around and around. I have tried your workarounds so don't tell me to try them.
Hi sgladden,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.
See if you can accept 1 gift and then send it back. Since that would list only 1 name it should work.

For the sending gifts and boosting trains you may have too many friends that play Farm Town. Facebook limits how many names they will transfer and if the total number exceeds their limit the list will not transfer. You get just the circle going around. We do not know what that limit is currently. The only thing you can do is eliminate any you know do not play or play very seldom from your friends list and see if you can get it down to acceptable numbers for Facebook to transfer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2022, 01:24 PM

Okay my friend having the Turbo 40 x 40 issue has larger issues now. He went to hire my girlfriend to fish today. She wasn't able to use his 36x36 or any boat of his. He says he had placed all of his boats on his farm 11 and then he was going to put them back in his storage but his boats all disappeared as if he has no boats now. He tried to get on the forum but couldn't remember his password and asked me to write to you of his problem. His ID number is 1095830358. His email is [mod edit: email removed]

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 28 2022 at 01:28 PM.
Old Dec 28 2022, 02:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Okay my friend having the Turbo 40 x 40 issue has larger issues now. He went to hire my girlfriend to fish today. She wasn't able to use his 36x36 or any boat of his. He says he had placed all of his boats on his farm 11 and then he was going to put them back in his storage but his boats all disappeared as if he has no boats now. He tried to get on the forum but couldn't remember his password and asked me to write to you of his problem. His ID number is 1095830358. His email is [mod edit: email removed]
Hi Ky1960,

I have removed the email address from your post. This is a public forum so any one can read it and it's not a good idea to post them.

Please ask them to contact the support team about their missing boats.

Ask them to scroll down right past the game screen and the yellow box beneath it and look for the word Support in blue text. If they click on that they will be able fill out the form and to send a ticket.

Or you can pass on this information:
To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
For their forum issue as long as they still have access to that email address then when they attempt to log into the forum and the log in is incorrect they should be seeing a message with a link in it to help them. They need to click on that link to be sent their log n information. Here's some picture help for that. If that doesn't work for their forum log in issue either then please ask them to add that issue to their ticket as well or send a separate ticket in for that as well:

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 28 2022, 03:54 PM

He said he tried to click the blue support tab and tried the linked you sent but it will not let him do anything. He said his email is linked to his account. Can you use that to help him?
Old Dec 28 2022, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
He said he tried to click the blue support tab and tried the linked you sent but it will not let him do anything. He said his email is linked to his account. Can you use that to help him?
Hi KY1960,
Only Support can help. We can not do any refunds through the forums. When he clicks on that link then he should see a form for him to fill out. If he is not seeing the page then he will need to make sure he has pop ups and cookies allowed for the game as instructed in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Dec 28 2022, 04:03 PM

What is going on with the sending gifts.

I usually click on the "exchange all" button which is located at the top of the list but this is missing so I had to go through each gift sent to me and exchange them separately. That also meant I could not do the return all gifts because this button was also missing so again had to do each one separately.

This is ridiculous!
Old Dec 28 2022, 04:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
What is going on with the sending gifts.

I usually click on the "exchange all" button which is located at the top of the list but this is missing so I had to go through each gift sent to me and exchange them separately. That also meant I could not do the return all gifts because this button was also missing so again had to do each one separately.

This is ridiculous!
Hi WingmanFarm,
Please make sure your browser and computer are updated.

I am not seeing those missing nor have we had any other reports of those missing. You might try a different browser and see if they are showing in it.
You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support