Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 02:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerthedodger View Post
when flash goes will we have the forums
Hi Rogerthedodger,
Yes. The forums are on the Slashkey servers and does not use Flash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammac17 View Post
My tech guy found out what was wrong today with why I couldn't get the new version. I was using the Revert Site extension. When we disabled it I could load the new version HTML/WebGL fine.
Hi Sammac17

So glad it is fixed for you I had asked you to check that when I answered you earlier.
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:09 PM

Selling function in the market has a bug: when selling single items and the next item to sell shows up under the mouse, it is not possible to choose to sell it too. You have to jump to the next one to get the selling options again.
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Selling function in the market has a bug: when selling single items and the next item to sell shows up under the mouse, it is not possible to choose to sell it too. You have to jump to the next one to get the selling options again.
Thanks for your report uma
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:33 PM

My game ID is: 1128072645. Initially it got stuck on the black screen with a 'None' button which ends up 'unlinked' at the left bottom section of the chat box. I did not click on the None button when in the black mode and it does not seem to be hyper-linked when my farm opens.
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:38 PM

Default Game not working

USER ID number ( 588795184 )

It takes forecer to load the game after waiting with black screen. I am unable to play the game, I cannot go to the marketplace and I have no neighbours.
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

/Users/celinameneses/Desktop/Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 1.40.44 PM.png

I tried to get a screen shot but this is the link I got, my screen is all black and its goes like that every time I try the HTML5 version, I even went to Mac and downloaded the accelerator that they told me works well with the HTML5, but nothing doing... hope I can try it soon, I'm dying to see what is going to work and the looks of it.. thanks... keep up the good work..
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Cow View Post
My game ID is: 1128072645. Initially it got stuck on the black screen with a 'None' button which ends up 'unlinked' at the left bottom section of the chat box. I did not click on the None button when in the black mode and it does not seem to be hyper-linked when my farm opens.
Hi Dee Cow

You dont have to click in the None button, and thanks for posting your results.
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:47 PM

Exclamation Html5

Dear Admin,
It is the 12th January here in Western Australia and sadly I cannot access my Farms: the Symbol comes up with an "F with and I" next to it, so I attempted, once again, to use the new HTML5 version... which zips along in downloading and then stops as it nears the end and doesn't move, no matter how long I wait.

Kind Regards,

Colleen

Dear Admin, Issues continue, have deleted Flash... still cannot get into the Farm....

Last edited by Albany1; Jan 12 2021 at 11:29 AM. Reason: To add further information.
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpr_au View Post
USER ID number ( 588795184 )

It takes forecer to load the game after waiting with black screen. I am unable to play the game, I cannot go to the marketplace and I have no neighbours.

Hi cpr_au

After the black screen, did your game load? Could you see your farms?

Neighbors have not been added yet and if you need to sell something you have to open your Storage and click in a product to go to sell at market.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl