Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2013, 11:29 PM
Account Not Linked

i find the tools practically obsolete by the time they come out - i think they need to at least double or triple in size to be useful and keep up with the speed of farm expansions.

the 'hide' option is really useful.

the bonus's don't seem to be much of an incentive for people to work the markets and i think they should apply to neighbours too. some people will not use the markets for 'any' reason (don't blame them either) and i think neighbours would actually appreciate the bonus's more.

the bonus box should start flashing once each farms work is complete. that way farmers don't have to keep checking it or the farms for more work *and* there's less likely a chance they'll forget to collect their bonus.

bonus's could also be used to 'finally' get a fair ranking system in place. if others could see how many bonus's or what percentage of bonus's a worker collects it will give them a good idea of how reliable that worker is. a LOT of forethought would have to be put into this and allowances made for time-outs etc. but it would certainly start sorting the chaff from the wheat.
Old Jan 21 2013, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calnorm View Post
bonus's could also be used to 'finally' get a fair ranking system in place. if others could see how many bonus's or what percentage of bonus's a worker collects it will give them a good idea of how reliable that worker is. a LOT of forethought would have to be put into this and allowances made for time-outs etc. but it would certainly start sorting the chaff from the wheat.
Actually I'd like it to work the other way - rank the employer by how many workers complete their farms. Start weeding out those whose farms are practically impossible to finish!

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Jan 21 2013, 06:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just filled my facilities and clients. All are at 100%. The problem is with my diversification rank. With 100 % filled, checked 3 times, my rank is 29030 but my best is 29156. How is this possible when none are in storage and I have facilities in all farms, utilization showing?
Old Jan 21 2013, 08:33 AM

present in support a claim, the multiple green fertilizer, buy it, I have it in storage, but not in the box manager. per hour that is the problem I have, and when I fertilize, like before, one by one, and if the fertilizer bag and I want to use, I only fertilizes where I am
Thanks in advance, is to fix it, kisses

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW

Last edited by MIRIAM DEL VALLE; Jan 21 2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: fertilizer
Old Jan 21 2013, 08:49 AM

Default Animal Bldg Production

When I 'show facility details' on an animal building, if I haven't harvested yet, I'm told I can start a batch. A batch of what? A fully stocked animal building? Animal product? I of course selected to start a batch in a wool shed and in 48 hrs I guess I'll find out, but it would be nice to know what I'm producing. I noted that by starting a batch, I no longer can harvest the shed and I spent 250,000 coins. If I'm getting a fully stocked animal building, no problem, but if all I get is another shed, what's the purpose?
Old Jan 21 2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRIAM DEL VALLE View Post
present in support a claim, the multiple green fertilizer, buy it, I have it in storage, but not in the box manager. per hour that is the problem I have, and when I fertilize, like before, one by one, and if the fertilizer bag and I want to use, I only fertilizes where I am
Thanks in advance, is to fix it, kisses

Hi, some hours ago Raul made a post release informing about known issues, one of them refers to your problem with the Green Manure Spreader. They are working on it and hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Old Jan 21 2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Once again extreme disappointment!

You keep adding expansions, facilities and tools that require FC but give us LONG-TIME players NOTHING as a reward.

I have 45+ million XP. When will they be worth SOMETHING? I'm not asking for a handout just earned rewards. I EARNED those XP and they are worthless!

Every three updates 25 levels use less than 1/2 the XP I have earned since the last level increase so I get further and further ahead and still have more and more worthless XP.

PLEASE give us something EVERY update. 35 Levels/FC would at least let us buy ONE something. Why must we wait three month to get 25 FC that won't even but a single facility? 100 FC a YEAR buys only THREE items when you will have created 30 or more.

PLEASE recognize and reward those of us who are WAY beyong maxed out now. PLEASE!
Maybe just make them cheaper!!!!
Old Jan 21 2013, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissGwenD View Post
When I 'show facility details' on an animal building, if I haven't harvested yet, I'm told I can start a batch. A batch of what? A fully stocked animal building? Animal product? I of course selected to start a batch in a wool shed and in 48 hrs I guess I'll find out, but it would be nice to know what I'm producing. I noted that by starting a batch, I no longer can harvest the shed and I spent 250,000 coins. If I'm getting a fully stocked animal building, no problem, but if all I get is another shed, what's the purpose?
It is a known glitch and that option should not even be there. They are aware of it and working on fixing it. And you may see that it is taking coins when you start a batch, but it is not actually deducting the coins from your total.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2013, 12:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh goodness.. this update is really great.. but they must be doing some tweaking.. omg it is soooo slow......................

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 21 2013, 02:39 PM

Please, please, please, Raul!! Don't let another update/upgrade happen without the inclusion of the ability to hide trees and flowers by name. What took me the better part of two days to weed out smaller trees hidden behind bigger ones on 1 farm would have only taken about 10 minutes with this REALLY needful function. Please, please, please!! I'm begging you!!
Hiding doesn't work because you end up hiding some of the ones you want to move or delete and it's REALLY a slow process. Then you have to do it all over again when you accidentally hide one you wanted to delete. Storing all and re-laying them has SERIOUS time and space constraints. You can only add so much to your storage. It was an absolute crying mess I had to deal with just to make 1 farm neat and tidy and uncluttered.
I would have been such a happy farmer to be able to hide all the big trees and weed those little suckers right out!!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Closed Thread