Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2013, 02:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Just the other day I was thinking how nice it would be to be able to fertilize all farms in one click Put a race car near my Hippodrome and it is almost as big as the building bought the Rodeo,now need a rider riding a horse.Not a Nag or a Budweiser horse. My life right now is a BREEZE farming on my new computer. WHOOPEE Thank You Raul and Dev's
Old Jan 19 2013, 02:09 PM

Default January 19 update

Beautiful work again Raul! Oh how I wish for some beautiful new racing horses...
Thank you for all your hard work
Big appreciation to you!
Nelly Green
aka Carolyn
Old Jan 19 2013, 02:11 PM

Did something happen? I suddenly feel like it's 1994 with dialup. I am trying to put animals from my farm to storage. I have to wait at least a minute after every click before anything happens. I try to move the farm in the screen, after every move, I wait a minute to continue. I tried it on Firefox, Chrome, and now am on my least avorite, Windows Explorer. The same thing happens on every browser, so I don't think it's me. I need to go to work sometime today and am trying to get something done. I just spent my monthly $40 to ge FC and added Larger size to Farm 10, tahe one I am trying to work on now. Does that have something to do with it? I am FRUSTRATED!
Old Jan 19 2013, 02:17 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
Did something happen? I suddenly feel like it's 1994 with dialup. I am trying to put animals from my farm to storage. I have to wait at least a minute after every click before anything happens. I try to move the farm in the screen, after every move, I wait a minute to continue. I tried it on Firefox, Chrome, and now am on my least avorite, Windows Explorer. The same thing happens on every browser, so I don't think it's me. I need to go to work sometime today and am trying to get something done. I just spent my monthly $40 to ge FC and added Larger size to Farm 10, tahe one I am trying to work on now. Does that have something to do with it? I am FRUSTRATED!
It may simply be down to servers being busy as everyone gets on for the new goodies. Larger farms over 24x24 may behave slower in some cases.

Try clearing your FT memcache and see if that helps any. To do that Click Here then close the window that opens, clear those browser caches one more time, close browser, then reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 19 2013, 03:33 PM

The bonus issue is NOT fixed. It's still resetting.
Old Jan 19 2013, 03:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Oh right everything works again.....now trying to figure out all the new spangled things
Old Jan 19 2013, 04:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Ok my neighbor list is all messed up..........like they have all 0 for stuff so maybe its the reason why I cant work them....Please fix this guys. Pretty much half or more than half has disappeared on my neighbor list tab. I hope you guys see these postings and check into it.
that has happened before, it happened to me, it will clear up and be back to normal soon. there are always glitches after an update, give them a chance.

Need to change my sig to Keep Calm and Wait for a Few Days, lol

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 19 2013, 04:09 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
HEY
Thanks for the great update. Really love the HIDDEN option really speeds thing up.
The only 2 sheds that were ready to harvest for me today were the cows,etc and chicken,etc. Now when I click on them I can request help like the regular facilities. Is this real or a glitch?
I'm seeing this, too, and here to see what's up. I started production in a cow barn and a wool shed by going into them on the farm. You can now start production of one batch in the barns, there is a 'produce faster' button in there, like a regular fac. I posted a dairy barn and am waiting for someone to tell me if they were actually able to work it and then I'll see what my production is. I had a friend tell me she started production then harvested that batch right away, but my batch has 2 hours to go. Is this new? Why aren't they saying anything about it in the update. I always just let the barns fill as they will and then I use Fac Mgr to harvest, haven't been inside one in ever, I think, lol.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 19 2013, 04:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Ok, just tested it and the 'produce faster' button does not work. A neighbor worked the link and it told her there was nothing to do. Still shows 1 batch, 2 hours to go on my end.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 19 2013, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Ok, just tested it and the 'produce faster' button does not work. A neighbor worked the link and it told her there was nothing to do. Still shows 1 batch, 2 hours to go on my end.
Neighbours working a facility produce 20% of what is pending. This is based on batches, not number of products - I've never seen a fractional batch pending after someone worked my facs. A barn produces one batch at a time. Since you can't produce a fraction of a batch the output will be either rounded or truncated to the nearest batch, and either way 20% of 1 batch equals nothing. (Yes, I tried it myself! It was fun to post a barn but really it's just a novelty.)

Edited to add: Now, if they changed it to work like the Boost Train - so that neighbours working a barn would reduce the remaining time till the barn was ready - that might be an interesting enhancement! Perhaps I should go post this idea in Suggestions.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm

Last edited by Gregh; Jan 19 2013 at 04:50 PM.
Closed Thread