Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2012, 08:55 PM

How can we keep the bait out of the tackle box and into the ponds and rivers? Someone said to uncheck them and that seemed to work for awhile but now I never have enough bait in the ponds. Thank you.
Old Dec 30 2012, 10:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
How can we keep the bait out of the tackle box and into the ponds and rivers? Someone said to uncheck them and that seemed to work for awhile but now I never have enough bait in the ponds. Thank you.
Have you checked to see if those boxes got checked again?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2012, 01:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

am still waiting for that problem with frozen flowers to be fixed, just lost another 107.166 bonus because of one lousy frozen flower!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2012, 12:13 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
am still waiting for that problem with frozen flowers to be fixed, just lost another 107.166 bonus because of one lousy frozen flower!!!
Hi there,

To give the devs a little more information, was the flower frozen at partially grown or ready to harvest stage?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 31 2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Have you checked to see if those boxes got checked again?
Yes I have...they are unchecked.
Old Dec 31 2012, 03:41 PM

i have one issue with that only some people will get 2 fc for hitting 400 level. my wife was at 385 but she did not reach the top level she 386 and she did not even get the one fc for going up a level what up with that. bad enough she want get 2fc but not to get anything sucks. wonder why people are not playing any more. we both have put a lot of money in to this game and not get anything for moving up not right at all. sorry i had to rant
Old Dec 31 2012, 04:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

To give the devs a little more information, was the flower frozen at partially grown or ready to harvest stage?
the flower was fully grown to look at, have had this problem numerous times, we cannot harvest frozen flowers, if the farmer comes back and tries to unfreeze them, they still appear frozen to me....have lost out on about 6 bonus's due to these...and others are experiencing the same problem...when you have accumulated a huge bonus its disheartening to have to lose it....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i have one issue with that only some people will get 2 fc for hitting 400 level. my wife was at 385 but she did not reach the top level she 386 and she did not even get the one fc for going up a level what up with that. bad enough she want get 2fc but not to get anything sucks. wonder why people are not playing any more. we both have put a lot of money in to this game and not get anything for moving up not right at all. sorry i had to rant
maybe, just maybe she will get the whole$30 at level 400, since this is a one time offer and since the levels from 386-400 are not being credited with just $1
Old Dec 31 2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
the flower was fully grown to look at, have had this problem numerous times, we cannot harvest frozen flowers, if the farmer comes back and tries to unfreeze them, they still appear frozen to me....have lost out on about 6 bonus's due to these...and others are experiencing the same problem...when you have accumulated a huge bonus its disheartening to have to lose it....
I just tried this - froze a ripe flower, then hired someone to do flowers. When they got to the frozen flower, of course they couldn't harvest it and couldn't claim the bonus, so I came over and unfroze the flower. They again tried to harvest it and this time got the odd message "this flower was not harvested in time and has gone to waste".

They then reloaded the current farm by clicking on the yellow diamond in the farm selector. The flower now showed dimmed out to them - and they were able to collect their bonus.

So...

If you encounter frozen flowers that prevent you claiming a bonus, you can try this:

1. ask the farmer to unfreeze them for you; then
2. when/if they do, try to harvest the unfrozen flowers, and
3. after that, reload the farm using the farm selector.

This method does depend on the farmer being willing to unfreeze the flowers. It's a workaround, not a solution.

(It's possible that other techniques will also work - this is just one that I have tested myself and which worked for me. I can't guarantee that it will work in all cases.)

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Dec 31 2012, 06:05 PM

flowers aren't the only thing frozen.....

myself, and more than a few neighbors are experiencing very, very, VERY slow response times...

tonight the slowness has taken away the fun... may not be fixed till next year.

Closed Thread