Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
Try removing the two or three snowy hills nearest the corners along each edge then refreshing your farm. In all probablility the "missing" ones will pop up. Sometimes two objects on the farm interfere with each other - the way some sections of the Hallowe'en black fence did - and one of them will be hidden.
Thank you, I believe this has helped. I actually pulled them all off and put them in storage and then pulled back out and spread them out a little more and used less and it looks like it is holding now.
Old Dec 08 2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Thank you, I believe this has helped. I actually pulled them all off and put them in storage and then pulled back out and spread them out a little more and used less and it looks like it is holding now.
Glad I was able to help.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Dec 09 2012, 01:01 PM

I love the new Christmas and Winter decorations! Thank so much!
Old Dec 09 2012, 07:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni0912 View Post
This is just something that I feel quite strongly about - others may not agree with me but here goes. We now have 16 farms and I feel that it is enough. I do not even have farm 16 yet and actually I do not think that I will buy it in the near future. Can this not be the last farm and then give us a 4 X 4 grid to even it out. This will also help a lot when some of the design boffins do up their farm. Also it would be great if we could see our farm as a whole of 16 instead of the one at a time.
Overall I love this game and this is about the only game that I play daily and take my time to enjoy it. Thanks for all you do for us.
Anyone is welcome to come a visit my farms.
Toni
In my opinion I would not want to see them switch to 4x4 that would mess up my farms, I have them connected with roads and train tracks and if they moved them from 3 across to 4 across I would have to redo several of my farms unless they allowed the farm selector to move farms one time and make those permanent then I might not have to redo as many farms.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 10 2012, 11:53 AM

Hi me too, i have mine set up also like a town and looking forward to farm 17 when they release it - thank you & happy farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
In my opinion I would not want to see them switch to 4x4 that would mess up my farms, I have them connected with roads and train tracks and if they moved them from 3 across to 4 across I would have to redo several of my farms unless they allowed the farm selector to move farms one time and make those permanent then I might not have to redo as many farms.
Old Dec 12 2012, 03:30 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone,

I have deleted a few posts from here. Please keep this thread on track. Place suggestions for the game in the Suggestions area of the forum. If you need help with the game go to the Help and Support Area.

Thanks

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 12 2012, 07:37 PM

Wonder what we are going to get for Christmas from Slashkey in our December release...
Old Dec 13 2012, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrampaII View Post
Hopefully NO new release, just fix the things that are wrong/don't work correctly.
I think things are working good, but i don't have a train.
Old Dec 13 2012, 07:05 AM
Account Not Linked

can u have more than one semi truck anyone know? I know it would need to be on different farm like the other facilities but didnt know.

On new release thou, I always love what they release and ready for some more Still waiting for those snowy mountain tops or volcanos!
Old Dec 13 2012, 07:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Wonder what we are going to get for Christmas from Slashkey in our December release...
My Christmas wish for the New Release is the rest of the upgrades to 32x32 and new switch tracks for the trains, and possibly the asphalt road crossing for the tracks would be nice also. If we got only those in the New Release I would be happy, then I could continue working on my farms.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread