Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2021, 04:45 PM

Ok. It is supposed to be on my main farm, Sylvan Acres. As long as its not lost I can wait for it to show back up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
My flag is not showing at all, but other users can see their flags but not the animation.

It is not the same for all animated items. We have to wait till all of them are back into the game.

Your data doesnt show your flag as missing, it is on a farm.
Old Mar 18 2021, 07:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Any idea why sometimes I can plow as fast as I can click yet other times I have to wait half a second or more to click the next field to plow?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 18 2021, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
Any idea why sometimes I can plow as fast as I can click yet other times I have to wait half a second or more to click the next field to plow?
Hi spoiler1041

I have tried different sizes of plowers on harvested fields and had no problems.

Please run memcache and see it that helps you. Click in the link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Mar 19 2021, 07:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi kejusa,

When you are not short of ingredients, own all the facility and those are in storage. Open your Facility Manager and make sure it is set like this. Remember to click the green check mark to save the changes and then try the Start All again again and see if those facilities start:
If it's already set like that and those don't start. Look for those facilities in the Facility Manager and make sure there is a check mark in the box on that facility.

If there is a check mark there, open the facility and make sure that there are also check marks on every product that facility makes.
Hi Tiger Everything has been set like you said so I don't know what is going on, I have been through all my relevant facilities and they are all ticked appropriately

Last edited by kejusa; Mar 19 2021 at 08:54 AM. Reason: adding further information
Old Mar 19 2021, 07:21 AM

Default bug

im still recieving
warn/error:download worker-2download async, error getting: httpts://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farms/libs/1231-235959/itemassents/items/watermill3/watermill2.dxt5-unknown

also is there an eta as to when we might get more features back?? (like map) ,(quests),etc. thankyou in advance
bob
Old Mar 19 2021, 08:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Hi Tiger, further to earlier post - all these facilities Jam & Jelly x 4; Donut Shop x 7; Glass Factory x 25; Soft Drinks x 23; Metal Mills x 29 are running uptimization below 10% or Nil yet are all ticked and Fully Stocked - I just don't understand, I've gone through all of my relevant facilities and they are just not efficient anymore. I say to myself "What is the Point" - it is spoiling my game!
Old Mar 19 2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrfix@yahoo.com View Post
im still recieving
warn/error:download worker-2download async, error getting: httpts://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farms/libs/1231-235959/itemassents/items/watermill3/watermill2.dxt5-unknown

also is there an eta as to when we might get more features back?? (like map) ,(quests),etc. thankyou in advance
bob
Hi scrfix

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

Your previous post was moved to this same thread and answered in the following link>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6426718
Old Mar 19 2021, 09:30 AM

Default Missing animals on farms

What has happened to the animals I had on my farms outside of the animal buildings? They aren't there. Will they be returned or will I have to place new ones?
Old Mar 19 2021, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmercatherine View Post
What has happened to the animals I had on my farms outside of the animal buildings? They aren't there. Will they be returned or will I have to place new ones?
Hi farmercatherine

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

Your animals are on your farms but they have not beeing added back yet.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where it is posted what features have been added and which ones are still not added yet.
Old Mar 19 2021, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi Tiger, further to earlier post - all these facilities Jam & Jelly x 4; Donut Shop x 7; Glass Factory x 25; Soft Drinks x 23; Metal Mills x 29 are running uptimization below 10% or Nil yet are all ticked and Fully Stocked - I just don't understand, I've gone through all of my relevant facilities and they are just not efficient anymore. I say to myself "What is the Point" - it is spoiling my game!
Hi kejusa

Tiger is not available at this moment.

Please open your facility manager and then click in the little notebook which is the Ingredient Planner.

Once it is open, set the first box to All Facilities, the next one to 15 Days, that means a full run, to fill your facilities to 100%, the last box to By Missing.

You can also put a check mark for Include Disable products. Then click in the blue Update button.

If you see items with red numbers into brackets then that means you are short of that items.
The amount in black is what you need to fill all facs to 100%, the amount in red into brackets is how more products you need to add to get the black amount.
Closed Thread