Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 21 2018, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixye Sue View Post
Has anyone had any issue hiring and/or being hired in the Marketplace? Since the new update, I (and a few others) have tried repeatedly to hire people but the request does not go through. I have had to resort to hiring from the Inn. Secondly, after I accepted a request from someone hiring me, several more request come to me even after I began working the farm. On top of this, the marketplace shows up on the farm I am working on which give the impression that it is a multi hire when it is not. Now for the biggest issue. If by chance there is a convention working the farm, I will lose gas if I fish or HP or anything someone else has already done but it has not disappeared giving the impression that it is still available to be worked. (I hope that makes sense.) I have asked several other farmers about this and it is not only me. Any comments???

Thanks!
I have been having the same issue with trying to hire a Neighbor; When hiring a Neighbor, The Hire Request sometimes never arrives at the Neighbors farm. This started after the latest update and is failing on both Chrome and IE browsers. Both farmers have to shut down and restart their farms to receive the Hire Request. It is intermittent, but a pain never the less. I just updated Chrome to it's latest version and cleared cache, but no help there, as I suspected. I am running Windows 7.