Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 26 2014, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Yes, even if you do not need the item for your quest, you can sell it to your neighbors if you have it in your storage. I just sold a petro barrel to a neighbor but I only need fruits and veggies for my quest.

No, you have to keep hunting for what you need and encourage your neighbors to participate. That it why there is a BUY button on all the items you need for co-op quests, you need to either get them from your neighbors or they can sell them to you when they come around to check your quest for what they need. Truly co-op, we cannot finish without each other. Make sure you are using your stickies!!!
Hello dnana,

Need to clarify, when selling products to your neighbors, that can only be done if they have put a note on that item, otherwise they can't sell to their neighbors, to get that item they would have to visit their neighbors and buy the items they need for their quest. You can also open up each of the coop quest managers from your farm by clicking on each neighbor and then click on "Show cooperative quests"

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Sep 26 2014 at 09:47 AM.
Old Sep 26 2014, 10:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello dnana,

Need to clarify, when selling products to your neighbors, that can only be done if they have put a note on that item, otherwise they can't sell to their neighbors, to get that item they would have to visit their neighbors and buy the items they need for their quest. You can also open up each of the coop quest managers from your farm by clicking on each neighbor and then click on "Show cooperative quests"
Thank you, KR, I have been telling neighbors about the stickies but I didn't clarify how important they are in my note, appreciate that add. I did not know about not needing to move to each persons farm to click the box, that's very cool, thank you!!!! Altho, now I will miss doing their leaves and weeds and watering, it's the only trophy left that I need!! I really like these new quests!! I'm always a doubter about new stuff, but this seemed easy and fun right from the start. Good job, devs!!!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:13 AM

why do some of my neighbors have a co-op box and some do not?
Thanks Taz..
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:14 AM

Just my input. I did try the new quest.I got a 14 step one. Six steps are sitting there not done.Mainly because I don;t have enough neighbor doing the quest.The ones that are,don't seem to have the same need of items I need.I notice several neighbors with blue dots,waiting for the final steps on theirs to.I doubt I will finish.
Another reason I don't think I will do them,is something out of my control.Aging.I am getting slower,do more mistakes,and forget things.I am already ,doing 2 set of farms,stretching my limitations.Just the bit of extra time doing and figuring out the Blue Quest,put me behind on my farming duties.

But I am happy,for those who enjoy doing it.HAVE FUN!!!
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan View Post
why do some of my neighbors have a co-op box and some do not?
Thanks Taz..
Hi Peggy,
They would not have the box if they have not opened a quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2014, 12:55 PM

Level:
XP:

Just opened my 2nd co-op quest, haven't finished the first one but the 2nd one popped up. It only has 2 steps so a neighbor helped with one, and when I opened my facility manager and started the last step I got an Error saving data X025. I reloaded the game, and now I can do everything except go into the co-op quest. I can still get to other neighbors quests, but not my own...any suggestions? I have cleaned , cleared, and tried different browsers...
Old Sep 26 2014, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicn View Post
Just opened my 2nd co-op quest, haven't finished the first one but the 2nd one popped up. It only has 2 steps so a neighbor helped with one, and when I opened my facility manager and started the last step I got an Error saving data X025. I reloaded the game, and now I can do everything except go into the co-op quest. I can still get to other neighbors quests, but not my own...any suggestions? I have cleaned , cleared, and tried different browsers...
Hi Pelicn,
If this is working the same way the normal quest one works, the only thing you can do is wait a while and that should clear up and allow you to open it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2014, 01:09 PM

Level:
XP:

Thanks Taz...I know this part is new, so there are probably glitches that will work themselves out. Thanks
Old Sep 26 2014, 01:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Thank you, KR, I have been telling neighbors about the stickies but I didn't clarify how important they are in my note, appreciate that add. I did not know about not needing to move to each persons farm to click the box, that's very cool, thank you!!!! Altho, now I will miss doing their leaves and weeds and watering, it's the only trophy left that I need!! I really like these new quests!! I'm always a doubter about new stuff, but this seemed easy and fun right from the start. Good job, devs!!!!
Hello dnana,

Your welcome, if you like doing leaves and the other items then going from farm to farm would be good and while you are there check on their quests.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 26 2014, 02:04 PM

I don't know how many total Quests there are, but I hope the devs are working with a number less than the total. I have probably 25 neighbors doing the cooperative Quest, and not one has a duplicate Quest of someone else's. The hit and miss approach, the complete randomness of which Quest you or your neighbor receives, seems to me to discourage players from trying the cooperative Quests. I think it's a good addition to the game, but I think there has to be someway players are matched for Quests in a less broad manner. Otherwise you will have a smaller pool of players working the cooperative Quests rather than the hoped-for number increasing as time goes by.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests insufficient, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, farmtown cash, help!, miscount, not enough quests comp.., too few completed quests, update kill co/q count