Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 05 2014, 10:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

guess i will find out in a couple of hrs
Old May 06 2014, 07:10 PM

Unhappy Quest rules

I love the quests, but there is a lot of wasted time and frustration with the rules. I have had to lose several quests and wait for them to expire b/c I have a lifeline that does not fit the quest or what I need (with the correct lifeline) is the final product. I am sure there must be a reason for this, but it IS disheartening after you work hard and then lost everything.

Thanks for letting me vent!
Old May 06 2014, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkindyt View Post
I love the quests, but there is a lot of wasted time and frustration with the rules. I have had to lose several quests and wait for them to expire b/c I have a lifeline that does not fit the quest or what I need (with the correct lifeline) is the final product. I am sure there must be a reason for this, but it IS disheartening after you work hard and then lost everything.

Thanks for letting me vent!
The reason is that the quests and the lifelines are random.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2014, 02:07 AM

I decided to test something out with the quests....at the time I had completed 7 quests and was on my 8th quest (about 30 minutes from being completed) the collect farm cash button turned blue clicked on it and said collect 1 farm cash..I left it (so didnt click on it) waited till my 8th quest was finished collected the coins on that then collected the farm cash and got 2
Old May 07 2014, 09:37 AM

Three quests and every one has a last step I can not finish because I don't own the factory. What a bad rule.
Old May 07 2014, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyobrien View Post
Three quests and every one has a last step I can not finish because I don't own the factory. What a bad rule.
Hi!

Quests are random, the game doesnt look which facilities you own.
Old May 07 2014, 09:44 AM

What is the reason you can not use a lifeline for the last step?
Old May 07 2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyobrien View Post
What is the reason you can not use a lifeline for the last step?
That's the rule for Quests, lifelines,which are random too, help you with crops, ingredients, gifts or working facilities while you are running the quest, but you need to have the last facility to complete it.
Old May 09 2014, 11:21 PM

Default Quest issue

Thursday evening my "Claim Farmcash" button was blue so I clicked it to collect my 1 FC.
I had an issue before when after claiming my FC I clicked the "Collect Coins" button for an other quest that was ready right after clicking the FC button and it didn't register the quest as being completed.

So this time I waited until Friday night to claim 2 completed quests and neither of them registered for my new week of quests.

It seems to me that once the FC is blue and you click it you should be able to immediately click the "Claim Coins" button and have those quests count towards your next week of quests.

Is this issue being looked at and will it be fixed soon??

Thanks
Old May 09 2014, 11:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harfis01 View Post
Thursday evening my "Claim Farmcash" button was blue so I clicked it to collect my 1 FC.
I had an issue before when after claiming my FC I clicked the "Collect Coins" button for an other quest that was ready right after clicking the FC button and it didn't register the quest as being completed.

So this time I waited until Friday night to claim 2 completed quests and neither of them registered for my new week of quests.

It seems to me that once the FC is blue and you click it you should be able to immediately click the "Claim Coins" button and have those quests count towards your next week of quests.

Is this issue being looked at and will it be fixed soon??

Thanks
If the quests were finished (last step done before claiming your FC, then they would go on the previous week. If you want a quest to carry over to the next week you can't complete the last step before collecting your FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.