Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Elizabeth,
I have gone to all your farms 2 - 9 and can see the pigstys there. I can't go to your farm 1 as it appears it is set as private.

You might try unchecking the Show items in the preferences for crops, trees and flowers as those buildings seem to hide in those.

If you haven't done so, please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms. It will take longer to load the first time loading as it has to down load all the graphics for the farms.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks Taz for checking my Farms from F1 till F9. First of all my F1 isn't on Private. But if it is on Private it's not my doing. Are you able to uncheck it on your end? I don't have any quest farms now. So nothing is Private. On my Preferences there isn't anything to uncheck Items at all. There are no such thing of Items as I can't find that on my Preferences.

I've also re cleared my browser data on Chrome. After that Cleared with the Memcache link u gave me. Please check on my F10. All my animal sheds are on the left hand side. These are the farms that my pig sties are missing. All my Pigsties are missing from F10 till F16, on 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 33, 34. My Rabbit Hutch is missing on F16.

As for now, I've done all what you ask of me. 1. Clearing Browsing History. 2. Clearing Memcache with the FT link.

Results are just the same. No pig sties on all the said farms n no Rabbit hutch of F16. From F1 till F9, All animal sheds are there. So if you go on to F10, you won't find the Pig sties there. Please look to your left. On the right hand side tops are all the Facilities. There are no Animals Sheds Amongst all those Facilities. Thanks in advance.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing