Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2015, 10:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Oh! sometimes these things happens during a new release, glad to know you could solve it.

And if you have problems again, post here so we could check what is happening.

i will & thanks for the comeback, its still doing it, it will work out in the end
Old Aug 29 2015, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, I have an issue - on the list of improvements "3. Super Neighbours hired for farming Improvement:" I just planted 9 farms using the Yellow Seeder on my Super Neighbour and i got ZERO coins and close to ZERO points.

Hi JW

About no coins added for planting, well, you dont receive coins for planting
This was posted in the New Release June 30

3. Super Neighbours can now plant your farms: There is a new check box 'Allow Planting' in the Edit Super-Neighbour window that will grant permission to the Super-Neighbour to plant crops in your farm. He/she will be making the decision of what to plant, the coins will be deducted from the farm owner's account and the farm owner and the Super-Neighbour will earn 2 XP for each field planted.

I'm sorry but we have no way to check the amount of xp you receive by planting specifically.

You have a large amount of XP could it be you didnt notice the amount added?
Old Aug 29 2015, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i will & thanks for the comeback, its still doing it, it will work out in the end
Hi beverduster

Please ry clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

See if that helps you with the problem.
Old Aug 29 2015, 11:08 AM

Ok thank you, it must have been a glitch before, coz i know i was getting coins for each farm planted, not much though, on 12x12 farm, i got 3,000 coins added. Thank you for replying
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JW

About no coins added for planting, well, you dont receive coins for planting
This was posted in the New Release June 30

3. Super Neighbours can now plant your farms: There is a new check box 'Allow Planting' in the Edit Super-Neighbour window that will grant permission to the Super-Neighbour to plant crops in your farm. He/she will be making the decision of what to plant, the coins will be deducted from the farm owner's account and the farm owner and the Super-Neighbour will earn 2 XP for each field planted.

I'm sorry but we have no way to check the amount of xp you receive by planting specifically.

You have a large amount of XP could it be you didnt notice the amount added?
Old Aug 29 2015, 01:27 PM

Great update, Thanks Raul.

Now I just hope it starts 'speeding up' when working the farms both mine an for someone else. It seems to get slower an slower.

I still think having two markets for hiring would be beneficial! It is gotten very very hard to get upper level people to work on the bigger farms. Plus it isn't fair to the low level players not getting work themselves. Since the farms have gotten so big hiring a low level player is pretty much useless as they can't move around an can't use the bigger tools either.
Old Aug 29 2015, 02:59 PM

I seem to have a glitch. On my regular quest I have collected 4 and the counter at the bottom of the screen shows 3. I thought it might clear up when it was showing 2 done for the 3 finished last night but is still there. None of them were completed more then 4 days ago. Show quests does show all 4. I am posting it here as a change to the show quest window is listed as being in the works.

Thank you

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8114&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 29 2015, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy! View Post
I seem to have a glitch. On my regular quest I have collected 4 and the counter at the bottom of the screen shows 3. I thought it might clear up when it was showing 2 done for the 3 finished last night but is still there. None of them were completed more then 4 days ago. Show quests does show all 4. I am posting it here as a change to the show quest window is listed as being in the works.

Thank you

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8114&farm_ix=0
Hi gypsy

I checked your data and you have 4 completed quests, but for the one to make Scrambled Eggs Breakfast you havent collected your coins.
Old Aug 29 2015, 03:25 PM

thanks for the info.
Old Aug 29 2015, 04:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi Aussie Rae, When the Cooperative Design, was first announced, it was stated that when a Super Neighbour has the design permission on one of your farms, he/she will be allowed to move, delete coin items and even buy items with THEIR OWN coins to put on your farm (based on the farm owners level).

This means that a Super Neighbour will pay for any items that they choose to buy from the store, and place on the "Farm Owners" farm. This avoids the Farm Owners Coins, being severely depleted, by the Super Neighbour purchasing expensive items etc. If many many items, are required, then to avoid paying for those items, the super Neighbour, would need to ask the "Farm Owner" to purchase those items, in advance.

I hope this helps.
Thank you for replying and I now understand fully, love the new things we get each update,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 29 2015, 10:26 PM

Default Planted fields coming out wrong.

Has anyone else experienced planting fields that come out incorrectly over the past 2 days? I have had a problem with farms 26 and 27. What I plant loads to other plots nearby. A strange glitch I hope.
Closed Thread