Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2021, 04:42 PM

When I try to send out boost requests for train it tells me there are no friends that match the search. It worked last week 100000669399199
Old Apr 17 2021, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Canning View Post
When I try to send out boost requests for train it tells me there are no friends that match the search. It worked last week 100000669399199
Hi Michelle Canning,
Please check if your browser is updated and if you have 3rd party cookies and popups allowed in your browser. Sometimes they change once the browser is updated. You have instructions in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Please remember to close and restart your browser if you did any changes.

If you are getting a spinning circle when trying to open your lists, then it could mean a temporary issue retrieving the list from Facebook or can be caused by having a considerable amount of friends that play so there's too many to load.

Roughly how many friends do you have?

We have brought this to the developers attention as we have had quite a few with this problem. We are not sure but this looks like Facebook has made some changes which may be preventing this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2021, 05:11 PM

Thanks Taz, I allowed pop up and also cleared history and all is working now. i have about 400 friends so not as many as most.
Old Apr 17 2021, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Canning View Post
Thanks Taz, I allowed pop up and also cleared history and all is working now. i have about 400 friends so not as many as most.
Hi Michelle Canning,
Thanks for letting us know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2021, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi grandmas farm and Keef,

Please describe what you are seeing when you try to boost a train, at what point is it not letting you boost it? Have you been able to unload and dispatch them fine? What have you already tried to correct this yourself?

the farmers list just spins and doesn't load, yes I can unload, and send out again, but can't request boost. I can boost others trains. The same thing happens when i try to send gifts, the farmer list doesn't load, just keeps spinning, I have clear cache multiple times
ty Grandmas farm
Old Apr 17 2021, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
the farmers list just spins and doesn't load, yes I can unload, and send out again, but can't request boost. I can boost others trains. The same thing happens when i try to send gifts, the farmer list doesn't load, just keeps spinning, I have clear cache multiple times
ty Grandmas farm
Hi Grandmas farm,
Please check if your browser is updated and if you have 3rd party cookies and popups allowed in your browser. Sometimes they change once the browser is updated. You have instructions in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Please remember to close and restart your browser if you did any changes.

If you are getting a spinning circle when trying to open your lists, then it could mean a temporary issue retrieving the list from Facebook or can be caused by having a considerable amount of friends that play so there's too many to load.

Roughly how many friends do you have?

We have brought this to the developers attention as we have had quite a few with this problem. We are not sure but this looks like Facebook has made some changes which may be preventing this.
Old Apr 17 2021, 09:14 PM

Default Problems

Keeps crashing or locking up especially when trying to hire or be hired.
User id: 10201910635276026
Old Apr 17 2021, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klonk53 View Post
Keeps crashing or locking up especially when trying to hire or be hired.
User id: 10201910635276026
Hi Klonk,
Is this happening in the market or when you try to go back to your farm or their farms?
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Make sure your operating system and browser are up to date. Please disable any extensions that you may have added to it and enabled. For example you do not need the Farm Town Flash Enabler any more and you need to disable any extension that would alter the way Facebook normally looks like the one that reverts Facebook to the old classic look.
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:28 PM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn
Default bug tool shortcuts

the first 2 tool shortcuts {nearest the chat window top} you put on the screen through the shortcut editor disappear on a regular basis
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valntyn View Post
the first 2 tool shortcuts {nearest the chat window top} you put on the screen through the shortcut editor disappear on a regular basis
Hi Valntyn,
Try refreshing the farm and see if they come back.

Only other thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Closed Thread