Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 01 2021, 08:46 AM

my ID is 1297551737
When designing with the purple hand as a Superneighbor, any time I move of the animal buildings to a different portion of the farm it lets me move them on the farm and I save them. If I switch to another farm or return to my own farm, when I go back to the farm being designed, the animal buildings are back in there original place. If I can move them, why don't they stay?
Old Apr 01 2021, 09:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
my ID is 1297551737
When designing with the purple hand as a Superneighbor, any time I move of the animal buildings to a different portion of the farm it lets me move them on the farm and I save them. If I switch to another farm or return to my own farm, when I go back to the farm being designed, the animal buildings are back in there original place. If I can move them, why don't they stay?
Hi soccerguy3,

We are aware that SN designing is not saving at the moment, that is being worked on. If you don't want to wait for this to be fixed and it's convenient for you both to do , the farm owner can temporarily remove the SN permissions and use the Design this Farm Together to hire you to design, but they would need to remain on the farm with you. I am sorry but we do not know how long it will take for this be fixed.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 01 2021, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
User Id 689640026
Hi really need some help please. I have been playing for 11+ years and have had a second account as well, which is 100000162452475 and I have had that account for many years. My grandchild sometimes plays on this account, but I doubt that is the cause of the problem. For some reason, I log on to my main account and work facilities, but when I send them, the picture for the other account comes up in the wall, and my facilities have extreme low numbers and no one works them. This seems to have happened from the last update, March 28th. There is no problem with other features, just when I send facilities. Any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks
Hi Brugpuppy,
Make sure you are logged into the correct account in Facebook and do not have the other account logged in at the same time.

There isn't any way within the game for the accounts to be crossed up. The account IDs are from Facebook and no way they are linked in Farm Town except through your Facebook accounts being friends and neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2021, 10:34 AM

Default xp points

working my super neighbor farms the xp points stopped adding up. WHY?? my ID # is 1536210898 it stopped adding after 666,018,748. I was plowing, fishing chopping, harvesting trees, and harvesting flowers. WHAT gives?? thank you. I was working on Sweet Pea's farms.
Old Apr 01 2021, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
working my super neighbor farms the xp points stopped adding up. WHY?? my ID # is 1536210898 it stopped adding after 666,018,748. I was plowing, fishing chopping, harvesting trees, and harvesting flowers. WHAT gives?? thank you. I was working on Sweet Pea's farms.
Hi Sassy cat,
You would only get XP for the plowing of the jobs you listed. You do not get XP for any harvesting because you get coins and part of the product. You can find all the information about what you get when hired in the Game Guide chapter 9 about hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2021, 12:49 PM

Farm Town already is like was before
(need train, boat and trade market to get more of some ingrendients we all need )
problem is that new version consume lot of net MB
i not have problem on desk computer where I have unlimited net
but problem is on phone when i am not at home
i have only 5 GB for month and for only enter to harvest animals and post faciclites I spent 300mb and if i work someone else facilities i spent more than 1gb for day.
with flash player i was all day on phone and spent max 250 mb
is there some help how to resolve this problem?

started April 16, 2009.
Old Apr 01 2021, 01:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpi View Post
Farm Town already is like was before
(need train, boat and trade market to get more of some ingrendients we all need )
problem is that new version consume lot of net MB
i not have problem on desk computer where I have unlimited net
but problem is on phone when i am not at home
i have only 5 GB for month and for only enter to harvest animals and post faciclites I spent 300mb and if i work someone else facilities i spent more than 1gb for day.
with flash player i was all day on phone and spent max 250 mb
is there some help how to resolve this problem?
Hi tarpi,

The only thing we can suggest for that is you see if you can try to connect to free wifi or if you have it a mobile hotspot while you are away from home and see if you can get a good enough connection to be able to play on your mobile.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 01 2021, 02:19 PM

I cant connect on line. It goes back to offline each time I try to connect just started today.
Old Apr 01 2021, 02:23 PM

i'm having same problem to
Old Apr 01 2021, 02:27 PM

Same here.
Closed Thread