Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2021, 03:41 AM

Default migration

since the migration i m missing my watermill on farm one
Old Feb 20 2021, 03:44 AM

Could someone check my data please to check if my trains are empty as I have both trains and I have to do my friends facilities one by one at the moment

ID number - 1617541959
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 20 2021, 04:24 AM

106027394708262 I can't plant as Super Neighbour. When I reload to see if there are any crops it just says PLOWED FIELD when I put the cursor over the farm. I noticed it, because the XP didn't add as I was sowing.
Thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing to get Farm Town back in working order. I love that the Facility Manager has been activated, even if I don't have all the tools to work it easily, but have to click on a lot of then one at a time
Old Feb 20 2021, 04:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen DiCiolla View Post
I am not able to move anything on my farm or place anything I want to buy on my farms. I have a purple hand, but it won't let me place things, even if I refresh.Thank you, otherwise everything is working great for me.
Hi Helen,

What item is it that you trying to move or place with the purple freestyle?
Are you trying to place it on top of another item or overlap it with another item?

Please open your preferences and add a check mark to all the option to show crop, trees, etc so that you can see everything that is on your farms and see if there is something in the same area where you are trying to place the item.

The purple freestyle designer allows you to almost fully overlap something with another item that isn't fields for crops or trees or flowers. There has to be at least one small clear space clear where you are moving an item to, the size a pine tree would use, in order to overlap it with another item, so you should be able to do that with decor, buildings, facilities and for overlapping waters.

If you are trying to place anything on top of crops, trees, flowers that is layering and is not what the freestyle designer is intended for. We are aware that not all previous methods of layering is working at this time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 20 2021, 05:03 AM

Hi. Thank you so much for restoring the facility manager!!! My wish now is that the flower harvester could be restored to full operation. Right now it takes 4-5 passes to collect all the flowers as it leaves scattered flowers across the farm.
Old Feb 20 2021, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue benz View Post
When my sister USER ID number ( 100000135928490 ) goes to her facility manager only her client facilities show up. None of her regular one or animal barns show up
Hi sue benz,

Please have your sister open the Facility Manger and click on the Funnel top right and make sure that it is set like this. If it's, not she needs to change it to those settings and then click the green check mark to save the changes.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 20 2021, 05:08 AM

when sort trees by category the plantain tree is showing up with the bushes
Old Feb 20 2021, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
535839224 "Harvest all has no effect on any of your facilities". I have animal sheds on all farms, why won't it harvest? My friend said it worked fine on hers..........
Hi Judyjjor714,

It sounds like you do not have animal sheds selected to show in the Facility Manager. Please open the Facility Manager and click on the Funnel icon top right and make sure the options for All Facilites, All Farms and also Animal Buildings are Selected.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 20 2021, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1851 View Post
since the migration i m missing my watermill on farm one
Hi ray1851,

The developers are aware that some of the watermills are not showing up. It seems to be the ones that were bought a long time ago, placed in a particular rotation. It's up to you if you want to continue to wait and see if they can be fixed.

Open your Facility Manger and see if it is showing up in there for you. If it is you should be able to start and store products from it using that.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 20 2021, 05:21 AM

Default All ready items were hp/worked somehow

Hi Team,
This is not a big deal for me, as it looks like I did receive all of my products to storage - but I wanted to let you know in case it is a bug.

When I logged in this morning, all of my fields that were ready as of yesterday (except quest farm) were already worked (fish, trees, flowers, everything). Based on the timing of when my fish would be ready again, I believe this happened a couple of hours before the update.

I confirmed with super neighbors that they had not worked the farms.

Since I saw others say can't replant, I did double check that part. It was weird, 4 of the farms were able to be replanted & irrigated and still show up. Another 5 of them were replanted with irrigation but they still show just plowed. The irrigation does show that it is done for the next 19.9 hours (as per normal) but crops aren't there.
Update from orig post: The crops that were not ready are still showing as growing (forgot to mention that part). Was able to fish this morning, and appears to be showing as correct timing of when ready again.
All just the fyi in case it helps troubleshooting. Also forgot to mention 1 of the farms 5 farms mentioned above DID show planted and irrigation showing correctly as well. So summary of planting this morning (5 farms showed replanted/irrigated. 3 did not.

Last edited by smilie224; Feb 20 2021 at 05:32 AM.
Closed Thread