Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2015, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy-Iowa View Post
Why can we no longer tend the farms of our neighbors when we visit them? Will there be another way provided to earn the points we used to earn that way? Thank you.
Hi Candy,
The item's name was changed in the menu to Visit ___'s Farms from Tend and visit. The function to water, rake, etc was broken when that was changed but has since been fixed. SO you should now be able to Visit and get that pop up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2015, 09:06 PM

No, I use Google Chrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Candy,
If you are using IE or Edge then along with not being able to send gifts or boost trains you will not be able to get to that page. I can only suggest you use another browser to try to get to it.
Old Nov 14 2015, 09:08 PM

Smile

Yes, thank you. It works now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Candy,
The item's name was changed in the menu to Visit ___'s Farms from Tend and visit. The function to water, rake, etc was broken when that was changed but has since been fixed. SO you should now be able to Visit and get that pop up.
Old Nov 14 2015, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy-Iowa View Post
No, I use Google Chrome.
Hi Candy,
Then please check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

The last site in the list is the one that runs that and the Buy Cash tab for Facebook. Farn Town doesn't have any control on those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2015, 12:02 PM

Default Hoax In-game Message

one of my friends just sent me this message, unfortunately I sent it to my neighbours, but apparently it's spam?

Attention: Farm Town announced that if you send this message to 35 persons minimum, you'll receive 50 000 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Town members say they have dificulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept. 30-Nov. 29. It will not be repeated.
Just copy and paste and send on ~ Chat Conversation End

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 16 2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Changed title
Old Nov 15 2015, 12:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumfy View Post
one of my friends just sent me this message, unfortunately I sent it to my neighbours, but apparently it's spam?

Attention: Farm Town announced that if you send this message to 35 persons minimum, you'll receive 50 000 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Town members say they have dificulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept. 30-Nov. 29. It will not be repeated.
Just copy and paste and send on ~ Chat Conversation End
Hi Bumfy,

That is a hoax message and there is absolutely no truth in it. They tend to do the rounds every few months. Please don't pass it on any more. You can read more about hoax messages in the following link >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595462

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 20 2015, 07:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Playing FarmTown on IPAD or Surface Pro

Does anyone know if you can play FarmTown or Cafeland on Microsoft Surface Pro or an IPAD?

Last edited by amdevine; Nov 20 2015 at 07:24 AM.
Old Nov 20 2015, 08:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi can you please help me, as a "SN" I have permission to work and plant and help design one of my neighbors farms. It show a red dot but does not allow me to plow for her with my tools. What am I doing wrong. She is on a very low level and I am trying to help. Also when are you allowed to send fc tools or facilities to a neighbor. Went through the forum but got no help.

Thank you very much for the super game.
Old Nov 20 2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcia Reyneke View Post
Hi can you please help me, as a "SN" I have permission to work and plant and help design one of my neighbors farms. It show a red dot but does not allow me to plow for her with my tools. What am I doing wrong. She is on a very low level and I am trying to help. Also when are you allowed to send fc tools or facilities to a neighbor. Went through the forum but got no help.

Thank you very much for the super game.
Hi Darcia

You can only plow with new spots on a farm for you have been allowed to design, not all farms. And of course your neighbor must allow you to use their coins.
Old Nov 20 2015, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdevine View Post
Does anyone know if you can play FarmTown or Cafeland on Microsoft Surface Pro or an IPAD?
Hi amdevine,
You can play Farm Town on an Ipad if you download a browser that has Flash in it as Safari does not have that. I don't know about playing on the Surface Pro, but I would think the same would apply to it. As far as Cafeland you would need to ask the developers of that game as it is not a Slashkey game.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity