Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
Thank-you!
Loving the new manure spreader, it always seemed to slow my computer down when going farm to farm to fertilize.
The flower harvester is great, less time on those.
Knowing when my animal buildings are due is going to make it soooo much easier even if I have to remember how much time to subtract until you fix it (cause I know you will, you always do)

My most favorite is the new dim feature allowing me to hide non revelent stuff.

I will continue to buy farmcash so you wonderful people can get paid, well worth it to have such responsive developers watching over and improving this game.
I agree - I love all these. Just harvested my flowers much easier - and didnt have to hide the trees that are in-between them either as the hide non relevant items done it for me. Thinking about the new manure spreader still.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 19 2013, 09:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and Devs for the great update. Love the new dim/hide feature and the animal sheds showing time in the facility manager, as well as the new tools. Would love to to be able to fill all facilities much quicker as that has become a big chore with having so many facilities now.
Old Jan 19 2013, 09:35 AM
Account Not Linked

I love the new release guys but can anyone tell me why working others facilities isnt working.....it just gives me the rake leaves or water crops prompt instead of the usual work and get 20% products and what not. Maybe its the server im on.....not sure.
Old Jan 19 2013, 09:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul, now we are talking!! Love all the new tools and the new facilities... you guys rock!!
Old Jan 19 2013, 09:59 AM

The animal shed timer doesn't show up until you go in, harvest the animal shed, x out of the facility manager, and then go back into it. And yes the times are screwed up. 15 hours for a pigsty, and 9 hours for a cow shed isn't 12 and 8.

The completely hide non-relevant items feature is great. The only problem I have is the same as the one with 45million xp. PLEASE give us long time players who have maxed out for years some help. Giving us ONE item per update when there's 4-8, or more, will not hurt your profits (if anything it will increase them by making you look more reasonable).
Old Jan 19 2013, 10:40 AM

ty for the update
Old Jan 19 2013, 11:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thank you Raul and development team

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 19 2013, 11:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Hey is there something i need to check or uncheck to beable to work other people's facilities .......i dont get anything so i can work them....or get the need to rake leaves or water or something. I would really like to beable to work other's facilities please ! Is it my server? Ive done the clear cashe thing and all of that. The posting links are not working or something .
Old Jan 19 2013, 11:42 AM

Thanks for the update
Now I can't decide whether to buy the flower harvester or the manure spreader
Old Jan 19 2013, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Once again extreme disappointment!

You keep adding expansions, facilities and tools that require FC but give us LONG-TIME players NOTHING as a reward.

I have 45+ million XP. When will they be worth SOMETHING? I'm not asking for a handout just earned rewards. I EARNED those XP and they are worthless!

Every three updates 25 levels use less than 1/2 the XP I have earned since the last level increase so I get further and further ahead and still have more and more worthless XP.

PLEASE give us something EVERY update. 35 Levels/FC would at least let us buy ONE something. Why must we wait three month to get 25 FC that won't even but a single facility? 100 FC a YEAR buys only THREE items when you will have created 30 or more.

PLEASE recognize and reward those of us who are WAY beyong maxed out now. PLEASE!
***** AMEN !! I TOTALLY agree *****