Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2022, 04:59 AM

Is the red asterisk supposed to stay on?
Old Sep 07 2022, 05:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Is the red asterisk supposed to stay on?
Hi texans,

The red icon will show whenever you have a reward that you can claim if you want it. Have a look and see if there are any rewards thee that you haven't claimed yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 07 2022, 05:55 AM

I claimed all the rewards
Old Sep 07 2022, 06:17 AM

Raul ,really needs to take a good look at what he is placing up as daily quests in Farm Pass. I would like to ask him one thing. When did he last play his own game? and has he ever tried getting work in the job market? any job let alone 4 different jobs in one hiring. Start making these quests so it has something to do with your own or neighbours farms get rid of the things that you would have to sit and wait24 hours then only if your lucky.
Old Sep 07 2022, 07:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I claimed all the rewards
Hi texans,

Looks like it is not clearing, however we are not sure if that could be caused by the special reward that lets a neighbours work non workable facilites once a week as it will be able to be used again before the rest of the season is over so we will ask.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 07 2022 at 07:16 AM.
Old Sep 07 2022, 11:26 AM

Mine isn't clearing, either.
Old Sep 07 2022, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Mine isn't clearing, either.
Hi Sqrl,
We have sent this to the developers to check on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2022, 12:09 PM

I have read the New Releases info about Farm Pass and still have no clue about how I am supposed to work at a Friend's facility. The goal says "work 158 times at a Friend's Fish Cannery". Can you describe step by step how I am supposed to accomplish this. Not clear at all.
Old Sep 07 2022, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
I have read the New Releases info about Farm Pass and still have no clue about how I am supposed to work at a Friend's facility. The goal says "work 158 times at a Friend's Fish Cannery". Can you describe step by step how I am supposed to accomplish this. Not clear at all.
Hi Auntie Al,
You do the normal facility work requests either from their post on Facebook or on the My Requests/Show Facility Wall Requests. If they have that facility loaded then you will get credit for however much work you do in that facility. It is not just one friends facilities. It will count and total up as you work through multiple work requests as long as they have that facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2022, 12:29 PM

I tried that through the wall facility requests and worked on about 6 friend's requests and came up with one for credit on this specific goal. I have no idea who has or doesn't have this facility and have few friends that ever post a request to have someone work at a specific facility. Sorry, way too time consuming. And I am not going to bother people by asking them if they have this facility. You need to re-think this goal.
Closed Thread