Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to oldsheila
Lightbulb terrific

Lovely thanks Raul, well done, Mary
Old Nov 24 2012, 01:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week
My thoughts on this is it should not delete ready to harvest crops, trees or flowers. This way they can get the crops before deleting them. Also need to make sure that it does not delete underlying layers for those who layer.
Maybe a warning the first time you click to use it so they make sure they have the right items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 24 2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac16129 View Post
Thanks Raul....thanks DEVELOPERS....another truly fantastic upgrade....just so great, the way you keep us coming back for more!!! THANKS!!!!
Amen! Raul...thank you very much!!!!
Old Nov 24 2012, 02:32 PM

Taffyapple:
There are now 2 buildings with similar names. If you had the Fair Food Stand (cash) it is still there. Now you can buy, with coins, the Fair Food Building. Confusing based on the earlier announcement.
Old Nov 24 2012, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

A little wrinkle in the "no hire pink" status ...

If I follow the person I've hired back to my farm, and he/she wants to hire ME, they cannot. I have to return to the market, change my status back to white, and return to my farm.

Also, their status in the market was red, but it turns pink on my farm. BUT ... I can still hire them for another job.
Old Nov 24 2012, 03:08 PM

i am unable to post my factories!! i have run the ft memcache cleaner, i use chrome, and i am on server 40. right after i ran memcache, i reloaded game, still cant do it. i get all the way to the box that says "do you want to ask your friends for help?" but no box to post on facebook. anyone else having this issue???

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Nov 24 2012, 03:12 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
i am unable to post my factories!! i have run the ft memcache cleaner, i use chrome, and i am on server 40. right after i ran memcache, i reloaded game, still cant do it. i get all the way to the box that says "do you want to ask your friends for help?" but no box to post on facebook. anyone else having this issue???
Hi,

Just tried on mine, still working here, exit and reload the game one more time, if it still wont work try posting using another browser.

Hmm just looked at my news feed and some people are having issues posting from other games, it could be a temporary hiccup with facebook.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 24 2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: ETA
Old Nov 24 2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I like the idea of being able to delete several trees or flowers at once but would like the multiple bulldozer to not delete seeded fields.
Occasionally I delete trees or buildings, and the 'mayor' will give me some 'coins' back for the item. So the question is, 'Do I still get the 'coins' back from deleting the item'?--by deleting multiple items at once.

Thanks for the updates. They are all good, but some are confusing at first.
Old Nov 24 2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

Just tried on mine, still working here, exit and reload the game one more time, if it still wont work try posting using another browser.

Hmm just looked at my news feed and some people are having issues posting from other games, it could be a temporary hiccup with facebook.
Hi. I am noticing ads in my newsfeed on Facebook, so I 'm thinking this problem with posting is a Facebook issue. They must have coincidentally made some changes to Facebook at the same time Farmtown updated.
Old Nov 24 2012, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
Occasionally I delete trees or buildings, and the 'mayor' will give me some 'coins' back for the item. So the question is, 'Do I still get the 'coins' back from deleting the item'?--by deleting multiple items at once.

Thanks for the updates. They are all good, but some are confusing at first.
Yes you would still get the coins paid back if it is an item you get paid for. Crop fields you don't get anything back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread