Old Apr 28 2023, 06:29 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes:

Post Release Updates - April 28th, 6:30PM

- Buddy List screen Improvements (Round 2):

1. Added last activity date and level to each buddy

2. Buddies that are also neighbours will have a blue background

3. Added a blue neighbour icon to each buddy:

a) When the buddy is not your neighbour, you can click this icon to convert that buddy into a neighbour, that farmer will be removed from your buddies and added to your neighbours

b) When the buddy is also your neighbour, you can click this icon to delete that buddy from your neighbours

4. When you remove buddies or when you close and re-open the Buddy List screen, the scroll position is remembered

5. Added a Sorter icon to sort by: Avatar Name, Name, Online Status, Level, Last Active and Neighbour. Also, the sorting ignores non-alphanumeric characters, so it's more accurate.

6. Added stats at the top left showing total buddies and capacity used

7. If the Avatar Name is the same as the Name, then we only show one to reduce clutter
Old Apr 28 2023, 07:46 PM

Thanks Raul and entire team.
Old Apr 29 2023, 10:57 AM

Any word on when the higher capacities for neighbors will be released? I've been getting requests for neighbors and accepting but I cannot add any as I am still at the old capacity.
Old Apr 29 2023, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Any word on when the higher capacities for neighbors will be released? I've been getting requests for neighbors and accepting but I cannot add any as I am still at the old capacity.
Hi Riap,
When the developers release anything they will post it here in the first post of this thread. They do not tell us in advance what or when they will release anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2023, 02:58 AM

Question Gifts

Has anyone heard when sending/receiving gifts will be enabled inside the new site?
Old Apr 30 2023, 05:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Has anyone heard when sending/receiving gifts will be enabled inside the new site?
Hi LisaScobee,

I have moved your question to the thread about the Website details.
When any thing has changed on the website the dev have been adding that information to the first post on page one. Keep an eye on that post for any updates.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 30 2023, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi kathyrdr

If you close your browser then the next time you try to enter the game you have to log in again.

We dont know if developers will change that at some point.
I'm glad I took the time to read through this thread. My question was also about a "remember me" function so we wouldn't need to log in every time, either as something I was overlooking or something the devs were planning to add. (I only read this far, but I'll go through the rest of the thread in case anything else was mentioned later.)
Old Apr 30 2023, 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy_wmd View Post
I'm glad I took the time to read through this thread. My question was also about a "remember me" function so we wouldn't need to log in every time, either as something I was overlooking or something the devs were planning to add. (I only read this far, but I'll go through the rest of the thread in case anything else was mentioned later.)
Hi Sandy_wmd,
There has been no mention by the developers of a remember me for logging into the game being added. As with most secure websites you do have to log in when you go to them.
The only thing you can do to make it easier is to save your log in information in your browser, but that does leave you slightly vulnerable for security. It is up to you if you want to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2023, 12:31 PM

I have farmers that are non-neighbor and non-buddy and not FB friends whom I meet regularly at the Inn or Marketplace to hire or be hired. Will that still work on the new website if FB deactivates FT?
Old Apr 30 2023, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
I have farmers that are non-neighbor and non-buddy and not FB friends whom I meet regularly at the Inn or Marketplace to hire or be hired. Will that still work on the new website if FB deactivates FT?
Hi Dan H,
The markets and inn are still working as meeting places for hiring, so yes it works now on both versions.
Closed Thread