Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2018, 08:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
Will they announce it when they release the Beach Bar? I keep checking...it's been a looooong next week.
Hi mrsmel,

Keep an eye on the notes in the first post on page one. That's where it will be posted when it's released.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 01 2018, 09:38 AM

I have changed and then accepted the super-dad gift twice but it doesn't show up in my gift box. Then I tried to send one and it is locked. How do we unlock it?
Old Jun 01 2018, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I have changed and then accepted the super-dad gift twice but it doesn't show up in my gift box. Then I tried to send one and it is locked. How do we unlock it?
Hi Franny,
The problem has been sent to the developers. No one can get that gift currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2018, 12:39 PM

Thanks for the info. I will look forward to it being unlocked - my Dad really was a Super Dad!
Old Jun 01 2018, 03:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
Thanks for the info. I will look forward to it being unlocked - my Dad really was a Super Dad!
The Super Dad gift has been unlocked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2018, 07:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Nice to see Father's Day options in gifts and in the store, but there were no Memorial Day decorations this year. I'm wondering why? I have purchased them in the past and used the ones I already own for this year, but would have liked to purchase more of them.
Old Jun 03 2018, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Town is so white

Again, according to the Farm Town Father's Day release only white people are fathers.
Old Jun 04 2018, 08:04 PM

anyone know why it is taking so long for pool bar it has been over weeks and no signs of it
Old Jun 04 2018, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
anyone know why it is taking so long for pool bar it has been over weeks and no signs of it
Hi max_river,
The developers do not tell us what they are doing. Just have to wait until they decide to release it.
Old Jun 05 2018, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

We are aware of the posting problems for facilities, ingredient requests, belt bonuses, gifts and trains. The developers have been emailed. The problem appears to be a Facebook problem.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 05 2018 at 08:54 PM.
Closed Thread