Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Best Farm Contests
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 09 2016, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivkari67 View Post
HELLO!
I have post several post in the "best...december contest" - and dont know how to delete them... I struggled to get the picture in, and when I finaly get it - I saw I have 3 post before... Sorry! Never done this before - and my english is not so good so I did spend some time to TRY understand what to do
Thanks in advance! Siv, Norway
Hi sivkari67

I just deleted all your posts including your photo. I sent you an ingame message asking you to take the photo again but using the Small size, if you use the Regular or Large sizes, the pic is too big for the forum.

Once you take the pic again using the correct size, I will be able to fix it into your post. Thank you!
Old Dec 09 2016, 06:51 AM

how many days does judging take. It a good think I read it again or I would of put my farm in too early like the 22 but that would be 21 in USA. As I can't have wasted crops
Old Dec 09 2016, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbee View Post
how many days does judging take. It a good think I read it again or I would of put my farm in too early like the 22 but that would be 21 in USA. As I can't have wasted crops
Hi artbee

We begin judging the farms after the monthly contest is closed and it takes some days.

You cant have dead crops, but they can be ready to harvest or growing and they can be any crop.
Old Dec 09 2016, 07:52 AM

Can you harvest and replant
Old Dec 09 2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbee View Post
Can you harvest and replant
From Contest Guidelines:

. You will be able to harvest any crops, trees etc. Crops must be in place at the close of the competition, and can be any crop, but they either must be growing or fully grown and not wasted. This also applies to trees and flowers. You can chop/harvest trees and flowers, but they will need to be at full growth, by the time the competition closes.
Old Dec 09 2016, 04:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi... again! I didnt get it now either, post several - and the picture, even I get it to small - get too big.
So delete the posts in "best farm contest december" please I am so sorry to bother you like I do...
I read how to do it - but no... sorry!
Old Dec 09 2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivkari67 View Post
Hi... again! I didnt get it now either, post several - and the picture, even I get it to small - get too big.
So delete the posts in "best farm contest december" please I am so sorry to bother you like I do...
I read how to do it - but no... sorry!

Hi sivkari67

I deleted them and sent you a private message on the forum, please read it.
Old Dec 10 2016, 10:39 AM

Hello !!!! It seams I still have problems with the pics I checked it twice , it was set small but the wide pic appeared on the contest .... I'm starting to cry !!!!! Sob Sob !!!! Thank you for the Again help !! Merry xmas to you and to all staff xx
Old Dec 10 2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morag57 View Post
Hello !!!! It seams I still have problems with the pics I checked it twice , it was set small but the wide pic appeared on the contest .... I'm starting to cry !!!!! Sob Sob !!!! Thank you for the Again help !! Merry xmas to you and to all staff xx

Hi Morag57

It is fixed now, you just posted the farm link too close to the photo link

Merry Chistmas to you too!!
Old Dec 24 2016, 10:46 PM

Default Dec Farm contest

I have tried to put my farm 2 Christmas Land on the site twice and cant for soem reason. would you please help me thank you Linda Brown