Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Not sure about these ships. I thought they were supposed to go to the players who are on a lot first. Mine is sitting at a port for 3 hours now!!!! The people who play a lot are down towards the bottom!!!
I have one at two days at port 2 and on going on three days sitting at port 3 have messaged each once but will not do it again will wait and see how the devs make it better before I send them out again.
Old Dec 28 2016, 02:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have 4 ships out . Loading #5 now .... None have made it past port #10 ... When I send #5 out tonight , I think I'll wait before sending out any more until I can choose who is on my list .... I also noticed my most 'active' neighbors are at the bottom of my lists .... I am not complaining really , since out of 105 neighbors 103 have played in the last 3 days ... but some are ignoring or don't 'know' what to do with the ships ..... I posted a Public message to all my Neighbors explaining what to do .. but , I am not going to send messages bothering them .... I posted a message a few hours ago for ALL my Neighbors asking for 30 to 'volunteer' be on my List ... Have 10 so far ...
Old Dec 28 2016, 03:13 PM

Hi Moderators --
Last several days - since the boat launching and tinkering - my chicken coop is getting harvested on my Quest farm when I do a Harvest All. I think yesterday it also harvested my Dairy Barn.

I think the Boats are a nifty idea, Devs! I marvel at the thought and work it has taken to present this. I know you'll get it tweaked. Until then, I welcome all Boats in my Safe Harbour and will buy them once they're all worked out.

BTW, Moderators, you deserve gold, silver and mega cash for all the work you do. Especially when you answer the same questions over and over again with such kindness and patience. I thank you and I know everyone else here who haunt you feel the same way.

xoxoxo
The rugged one
Old Dec 28 2016, 03:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ships and Clicks

3 ships docked at my port today and 2 required 60 clicks to fill and 1 required 80 clicks!

Hope this bug will be worked out soon
Old Dec 28 2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Minxie,
They may have been a neighbor/friend before and still have you as a neighbor where you don't have them as a neighbor. I have a few of those and they have at least worked my ship.
yeah, they did mine shortly after i posted... luckily
Old Dec 28 2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I have just had to click 51 times to clear a neighbours ship! That is really excessive.
The moderators said they were aware of it taking some farmers more than 10 clicks yesterday and also said they have asked Raul for clarification on it. I certainly agree 51 is quite a bit excessive!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 28 2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
BTW, Moderators, you deserve gold, silver and mega cash for all the work you do. Especially when you answer the same questions over and over again with such kindness and patience. I thank you and I know everyone else here who haunt you feel the same way.

xoxoxo
The rugged one

Amen! Amen!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 28 2016, 04:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The moderators said they were aware of it taking some farmers more than 10 clicks yesterday and also said they have asked Raul for clarification on it. I certainly agree 51 is quite a bit excessive!
Taz posted yesterday
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=591
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 28 2016, 04:16 PM

if your ship has been stick at your neighbor for 17 hours how can you move your ship
Old Dec 28 2016, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
if your ship has been stick at your neighbor for 17 hours how can you move your ship
Hi famer charlie

At this moment we dont have that option, but the developers are working on some changes. You can read them in the first post, first page of this thread.
Closed Thread