Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 04 2023, 05:36 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
This morning train boost request denied: Nikki is listed in MY NEIGHBORS as my neighbor on FB. She is not showing up as my neighbor when I'm on my farm. She is now missing from my FB friends. Obviously we were FB friends and FT neighbors at one time. She is showing as ACTIVE player as of May 4. She is posting on FT Facility requests on the web version and not showing up on the FB version.

This is the 2nd neighbor this has happened with since the migration. I'm going to need a way to add people back as neighbors when we fully migrate or find new neighbors.

Thanks for your help.
Hi Farm Lady,

I'm very sorry that I could not reply sooner.

Are you sure that the Boost said it was denied rather than expired?

Could you have had both versions of the game open at the time?
Have you tried closing the game, both versions?
If not please close the game wherever it is open then use the Play buttons at the top of the forum to check each version, one at a time, and then see if they both now show she is either a neighbour or not a neighbour.

You can add Neighbours via the Website, there are a few areas it can be done from for current Facebook friends and a way to add strangers that are not Facebook friends. You can also remove a from your Neighbour bar under the game screen if you needed to.
If you are using the website, you can read up on all the current methods and what may be coming for those by going to the WEB Guide. Here's the link to that specific post http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6542630

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 06 2023, 09:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

For the 2nd time I have received a train boost request and it says buddies can not boost. So why would my name even show up for them to boost?
Old May 06 2023, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
For the 2nd time I have received a train boost request and it says buddies can not boost. So why would my name even show up for them to boost?
Hi Docmm,
What version of the game are you using? You can not boost buddies trains in the Facebook version. That can only be done in the website.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2023, 09:18 AM

When you click through the ? for the Long Cattle Car, the images of the animals it can transport are not loading.
Old May 07 2023, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
When you click through the ? for the Long Cattle Car, the images of the animals it can transport are not loading.

Hi Sqrl

Thank you for your report, we will let the developers know
Old May 07 2023, 02:31 PM

on the new site, when we go to 'friends helping me' to boost trains, is that list a combo of neighbors and buddy or just neighbors?
Old May 07 2023, 02:34 PM

on new site, when boost train to neighbors , it is not taking that neighbor off the list so we know we sent one to that player already,, is that an error or is that new way going forward we can send multiple trains to same person?
Old May 07 2023, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
on the new site, when we go to 'friends helping me' to boost trains, is that list a combo of neighbors and buddy or just neighbors?
Hi JNelson

It is for neighbors and buddies helping you.
Old May 07 2023, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
on new site, when boost train to neighbors , it is not taking that neighbor off the list so we know we sent one to that player already,, is that an error or is that new way going forward we can send multiple trains to same person?
Hi JNelson

When you select farmers to send a boost request from a list, you need to click in Send Requests button BEFORE you click in other list to choose more farmers.

If you do not click in Send Request button and click in other list, then the farmers you selected in the first list, are unselected that is why you see them again.

Please read the following link from the New Website Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6542638
Old May 07 2023, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

When you select farmers to send a boost request from a list, you need to click in Send Requests button BEFORE you click in other list to choose more farmers.

If you do not click in Send Request button and click in other list, then the farmers you selected in the first list, are unselected that is why you see them again.

Please read the following link from the New Website Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6542638

I did hit the send before switch to the next list .... maybe we have to wait a few seconds for server to catch up.... i play with it a bit and let you know if still happening .... not that big of an issue considering everything

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working