Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 22 2013, 02:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannieb View Post
any new turbo tools as of yet?
Did you get the ones from this release?
"The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Tables and Chairs' and 'Turbo Mixer' allows you to Start Products in multiple Regular Restaurants and Mixing Facilities with one click."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2013, 09:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

is there a way that the neighbors farm we are working on can not fade until we have finished working it? and not fade the minute we get there?? if we have to reload and start over because one of the facilities wouldn't allow us to work. it is sometimes hard to remember what farm we were just at.... maybe i just need to get used to this new way....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 22 2013, 09:33 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
is there a way that the neighbors farm we are working on can not fade until we have finished working it? and not fade the minute we get there?? if we have to reload and start over because one of the facilities wouldn't allow us to work. it is sometimes hard to remember what farm we were just at.... maybe i just need to get used to this new way....
or even maybe the one we are presently working just be a different color like blue or something?? yeah we ask too much huH?? i do love the update though... you guys out do yourselves all the time...

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old May 22 2013, 09:50 PM

Level:
XP:

UMMM I forget what farm was I at????

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Last edited by SunnyD; May 22 2013 at 09:53 PM. Reason: added wrong IMage
Old May 23 2013, 09:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
UMMM I forget what farm was I at????

So looking at that picture the farm name is "17" does that not help you?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 23 2013, 02:13 PM
Account Not Linked

This post just breaks my heart.

One of the things I've loved about Farm Town is that you can still play it on dial-up. I've tried other games, and they're impossible to play, they take so long to load. And once they do load, you can't really do much that requires friends, because the window to do requests or "stuff" directed to them never comes up.

With Farm Town, yes, it takes ages to load after an update -- but it's fun to see what's coming up -- or a "fix-it" update, but once it's loaded, it's playable and worth the wait.

However, since the last "fix-it" update today, (or maybe last night) that's not the case. After a couple of hours, my default farm still isn't loaded, and the window to post for facilities never appears. It's just -- dead.

This is a total bummer and I hope that there's another "fix-it" update in the works tonight so I can feed my obsession over the weekend.
Old May 23 2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
This post just breaks my heart.

One of the things I've loved about Farm Town is that you can still play it on dial-up. I've tried other games, and they're impossible to play, they take so long to load. And once they do load, you can't really do much that requires friends, because the window to do requests or "stuff" directed to them never comes up.

With Farm Town, yes, it takes ages to load after an update -- but it's fun to see what's coming up -- or a "fix-it" update, but once it's loaded, it's playable and worth the wait.

However, since the last "fix-it" update today, (or maybe last night) that's not the case. After a couple of hours, my default farm still isn't loaded, and the window to post for facilities never appears. It's just -- dead.

This is a total bummer and I hope that there's another "fix-it" update in the works tonight so I can feed my obsession over the weekend.

You sound like a really devoted and loyal player.... we need more and more like you !! I hope all goes well with cleaning the memory, refreshing, and whatever fixes it takes to let you get your hands farm-dirty again.
Old May 24 2013, 12:46 AM

I have to say I agree with Ellsinore , the game was fairly slow loading yesterday, but it's even worse this morning. I have a super fast connection usually and lucky enough to have a new computer too, but it's just not playing ball. I was unable to harvest for a neighbour properly yesterday so I hope it'll improve later on !
Old May 24 2013, 01:53 AM

Level:
XP:

not sure if this will help you ...but when I start having problems in ft, I right click in the farm and then on Global Settings and check to see if there is a cdn.com listed in the sites..if there is I delete all sites, save, exit the game, then check my plug-ins to make sure only one is active and not 2 as is often the case......then close the browser, re-open it and continue to play ft and most times all the problems are fixed....

Visit 's Farm

Old May 24 2013, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
not sure if this will help you ...but when I start having problems in ft, I right click in the farm and then on Global Settings and check to see if there is a cdn.com listed in the sites..if there is I delete all sites, save, exit the game, then check my plug-ins to make sure only one is active and not 2 as is often the case......then close the browser, re-open it and continue to play ft and most times all the problems are fixed....

Thanks for the info. Aussie Rae....erm, when I click on Global Settings it takes me straight to Adobe Flash Player's settings manager, that's on Chrome, but there doesn't appear to be any list of any kind to delete anything from, so I don't think I'd better go tweaking anything in case I break it,,lol.
Closed Thread