Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old Dec 07 2022, 08:27 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I have ONE farm with 44 farms on it. So if that one farm in linked through my e-mail on farm 1 the other 43 attached farms are included?

Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the email addrresses.
You only need 1 email address for your whole set of 44 farms, not one for each.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Dec 07 2022, 08:39 PM
Joyinlife Joyinlife is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 12 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 123
Default Thanks

Thanks, I wish I had read this first. I sent the question again reworded but it was not necessary after reading yours Mary Marcel.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Dec 13 2022, 05:38 PM
Meilandra Meilandra is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 06 2009
Posts: 21
Default Email glitch

My main suddenly says I have no email linked, but I set it up weeks ago and didn't unlink it. When I try to link it again I get a message saying I have to reload the game then link my email when asked, but I don't ever get that option when I reload.

I also get that same error message whenever I've tried to link an email on my second account.

With all that's happened in the game lately I'm a bit nervous about losing my account altogether if I don't get this sorted quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Dec 13 2022, 05:49 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meilandra View Post
My main suddenly says I have no email linked, but I set it up weeks ago and didn't unlink it. When I try to link it again I get a message saying I have to reload the game then link my email when asked, but I don't ever get that option when I reload.

I also get that same error message whenever I've tried to link an email on my second account.

With all that's happened in the game lately I'm a bit nervous about losing my account altogether if I don't get this sorted quickly.
Hi Meilandra

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you reload the game you should see the mailbox icon to the left of your screen. Clicking in it will give you the option to register your email address again.

But please go to the first post,first page of this thread and you will find full instructions and suggestions to do, specially if you are using 2 accounts at the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Jan 04 2023, 04:51 PM
PamJean Glover PamJean Glover is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 04 2023
Posts: 1
Default Linking Email

I just registered to ask about linking my Farm Town account with my email. Facebook will not let me into my account, but it is still active. I can be seen by friends. When I registered, it had a button to link Farm Town account. I clicked on that and it says I'm linked. Does that mean if Farm Town moves off Facebook, I'm covered for the move?

I have found this forum to be very helpful and informative.

Thank you.

PamJean
Facebook ID 100002096600266
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Jan 04 2023, 05:01 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamJean Glover View Post
I just registered to ask about linking my Farm Town account with my email. Facebook will not let me into my account, but it is still active. I can be seen by friends. When I registered, it had a button to link Farm Town account. I clicked on that and it says I'm linked. Does that mean if Farm Town moves off Facebook, I'm covered for the move?

I have found this forum to be very helpful and informative.

Thank you.

PamJean
Facebook ID 100002096600266
Hi PamJean Glover,
I moved your post to the thread about email linking for the game.

The previous linking method will not link your account for the email. As you have to do the email linking from within your farms then if you can not sign in and load your farms as you, then I don't think you will be able to do the linking.


Please read the information in the Game Guide chapter 1 about linking your email address in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314802
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Feb 05 2023, 09:05 AM
tregurtha tregurtha is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 06 2009
Location: Duluth, Mn
Posts: 6
Default email link to farmtown

I recently lost my email link to my farmtown. The notice up above says: 'No email linked! link email'. When I click the tab, it says 'To link your email to this Facebook Farmtown account just reload the game and enter your email when asked.' I click the ok and reload the page, but never get a prompt or window to enter my email. My wife's farmtown on her facebook has the same problem. She's been away from her farmtown for years but has been trying to get back into it. How can I link our farmtowns to our email addresses?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Feb 05 2023, 09:21 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tregurtha View Post
I recently lost my email link to my farmtown. The notice up above says: 'No email linked! link email'. When I click the tab, it says 'To link your email to this Facebook Farmtown account just reload the game and enter your email when asked.' I click the ok and reload the page, but never get a prompt or window to enter my email. My wife's farmtown on her facebook has the same problem. She's been away from her farmtown for years but has been trying to get back into it. How can I link our farmtowns to our email addresses?

Hi tregurtha

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

After clicking in OK and reload the game, you should see the Email Icon on the left side of your game screen. Click in it and then the pop up will show for you to register again.

Please remember that each account has to be registered under a different email address.

But if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, you will find links with all the instructions.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Feb 18 2023, 02:52 PM
twighahn twighahn is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 28 2009
Posts: 15
Angry i tried to find the email

Facebook USER ID number is: 1414928204 Build No: 427


i tried to find the email to connect with farm town, but its not there not even in spam. shalom
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Feb 18 2023, 03:00 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twighahn View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 1414928204 Build No: 427


i tried to find the email to connect with farm town, but its not there not even in spam. shalom
Hi twighahn

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread and see if the suggestions given there help you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
link email, login

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 AM.