Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old Feb 22 2021, 06:15 AM
Donna LuLu Bell Donna LuLu Bell is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 02 2009
Posts: 3
Default my level # and green bucks

my level does'nt go up and i have only received one green buck so far...is this disabled??? I am on level 117 but should be much higher. my user id # 1325030483...thanks
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Feb 22 2021, 07:06 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna LuLu Bell View Post
my level does'nt go up and i have only received one green buck so far...is this disabled??? I am on level 117 but should be much higher. my user id # 1325030483...thanks
Hi Donna Lulu Bell,

You are at the correct level for the amount of xp you currently have.
We see you at level 817 not 117, did you type the wrong level number by mistake?

You should be able to see the xp numbers added as you work even though the bar on the level at the top of your game screen doesn't change.

If you want to check how many xp are needed for each level you will find that information in the Game Guide Chapter 25 Levels and Unlocking, her's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
__________________
Tiger


Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.


Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Feb 22 2021, 09:10 AM
Amazing Amber Amazing Amber is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 07 2020
Posts: 14
Default missing coins

I am missing coins from when I clicked on a ingredient and a popup said that I could sell it which I did. Then it said so many coins were credited to me and they didn't show up as being added when I looked to see how much I had.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Feb 22 2021, 10:17 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
I am missing coins from when I clicked on a ingredient and a popup said that I could sell it which I did. Then it said so many coins were credited to me and they didn't show up as being added when I looked to see how much I had.
Hi Amber,
I answered your previous post about this. You can find my answer in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2056
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Feb 23 2021, 08:53 AM
farm town addiction's Avatar
farm town addiction farm town addiction is offline
 
Join Date: May 09 2010
Posts: 25
Default

HI, I have been doing quite a bit of renovating around the farms and spent quite a bit of farm cash in the process.. all good ... except one of the items is missing... when I go to the store it doesn't appear as an option in the not owned section but it isn't showing up in my storage or tools .. my id is 620848245 and the item in question is Turbo Manual Lift Truck... any ideas? I can't find it on the farm where i Bought it either and I have moved everything looking for it.. thanks in adavance
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Feb 23 2021, 09:12 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
HI, I have been doing quite a bit of renovating around the farms and spent quite a bit of farm cash in the process.. all good ... except one of the items is missing... when I go to the store it doesn't appear as an option in the not owned section but it isn't showing up in my storage or tools .. my id is 620848245 and the item in question is Turbo Manual Lift Truck... any ideas? I can't find it on the farm where i Bought it either and I have moved everything looking for it.. thanks in adavance
Hi farm town addiction,

Your Turbo Manual Lift Truck is on your farm called Quest, please hide everything in your game preferences except for tools when you go to that farm so that you can see it. For the store to know which tools you own and don't own, you need to place them into your Item storage. If you have any more out on farms please place them into storage.
__________________
Tiger


Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.


Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Feb 23 2021, 06:18 PM
farm town addiction's Avatar
farm town addiction farm town addiction is offline
 
Join Date: May 09 2010
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi farm town addiction,

Your Turbo Manual Lift Truck is on your farm called Quest, please hide everything in your game preferences except for tools when you go to that farm so that you can see it. For the store to know which tools you own and don't own, you need to place them into your Item storage. If you have any more out on farms please place them into storage.
thank you for that.. I had put everything else i bought into storage but couldn't find that one item.... didn't realise there was a search option... that was great.. all sorted now..
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Feb 24 2021, 07:00 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
thank you for that.. I had put everything else i bought into storage but couldn't find that one item.... didn't realise there was a search option... that was great.. all sorted now..
Hi farm town addiction,

Glad you found it, thank you for coming back to let us know.
__________________
Tiger


Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.


Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Mar 18 2021, 06:15 PM
danche danche is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 21 2011
Posts: 12
Angry no coins being posted

have not gotten any coins in months
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Mar 18 2021, 06:20 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danche View Post
have not gotten any coins in months
HIi Danche,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
I just checked your data and you received 17,014,203 coins for cashing out today.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.