Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2015, 06:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednek View Post
Thanks! OK that is my problem then....when I post and I go to my gift box, I get the ingredients. I checked just to make sure, as you suggested. When I click on someone else's post to send the ingredients to them, those ingredients did not appear in my storage. And of course, I have posted on everyone's to try this out and it isn't working. Storing from the gift box and getting the ingredients works perfectly, but not if I click on someone else's post.
Hi,
If you sent ingredients for vegan icecream , for example, then you will get cashew milk, pistachios, chia, cocoa butter and agave syrup. Is this what you checked for in storage?

What ingredients request did you click? I will try and test this if i can find a co-operative neighbour available.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 16 2015, 06:34 PM

It seems to be working now. I clicked on (name removed) post for Vegan Ice cream and got no chia. However, I just clicked on (name removed) post for Egg Replacer and got 6 more chia, I had 24 and now have 30. So maybe it is fixed?

Thanks!

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 16 2015 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Name removed for privacy
Old Apr 16 2015, 06:39 PM

Quote:
It seems to be working now. I clicked on [mod edit: name removed]'s post for Vegan Ice cream and got no chia. However, I just clicked on [mod edit: name removed]'s post for Egg Replacer and got 6 more chia, I had 24 and now have 30. So maybe it is fixed?

Thanks!
Hi

I just tried it with Vegan Icecream and it worked fine for me. Might have been a hiccup in the transfer of data when you last tried.

If it happens again stop sending them then try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and try again.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 18 2015 at 01:25 PM.
Old Apr 16 2015, 06:49 PM

Thanks so much! I will do that if I have trouble in the future! Have a great one!
Old Apr 16 2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Thanks so much! I will do that if I have trouble in the future! Have a great one!
you are welcome Bednek. Happy farming

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 16 2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hmm all that was said about that filter for time is this "that filter will show you all the friends that you have sent gifts in the past few days." Personally I send at least once a day so mine are all showing up.

If you haven't sent any recently or it's not time for you to send again, that may be why they aren't showing to you yet.
Not for me. I sent gifts yesterday -- neighbors, farmers, etc. Today I tried to send gifts to 'Recently Sent' and the first time the option did not come up. So I sent to 50 neighbors. In the second round the option came up, but 'we couldn't find anyone'. It's like that option only comes up immediately after I send a gift to someone; of course then the option list is empty since those I just sent to are no longer eligible to receive gifts.
Old Apr 16 2015, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer-JP View Post
Not for me. I sent gifts yesterday -- neighbors, farmers, etc. Today I tried to send gifts to 'Recently Sent' and the first time the option did not come up. So I sent to 50 neighbors. In the second round the option came up, but 'we couldn't find anyone'. It's like that option only comes up immediately after I send a gift to someone; of course then the option list is empty since those I just sent to are no longer eligible to receive gifts.
Hi JP,
They couldn't find any one in the second round because there is a time limit before you can resend to those same players.
When you say the option didn't come up for you today do you mean it wouldn't open or that it was empty even though you sent gifts yesterday?
Wait the required time (is shown in the clock tool in your toolbox) and try that list again and see if the first group you sent to today shows.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2015, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JP,
They couldn't find any one in the second round because there is a time limit before you can resend to those same players.
When you say the option didn't come up for you today do you mean it wouldn't open or that it was empty even though you sent gifts yesterday?
Wait the required time (is shown in the clock tool in your toolbox) and try that list again and see if the first group you sent to today shows.
Hi Taz - by second round I meant the second batch of 50 sent today. I sent gifts around 24 hours ago. When I went to send a few moments ago, the Recently Sent option did not come up under the 'All Farmers' (even though I sent to several folks 24 hours ago). So instead I chose from my 'Neighbors' list, and sent gifts to 50 of them. After FT reloaded, I clicked Send Gifts to continue. This time the 'Recently Sent' option appeared, but with no one in it. So I went back to the 'Neighbors' list. It is as if the 'Recently Sent' option does not appear until I start sending gifts, and then when it does it is empty, since those I recently sent to were just a few moments ago. Basically the Recently Sent option is not working. It seems to only appear after I start sending gifts. It's as if the Recently Sent list is looking for folks I sent to within the last few moments, and then of course as the time limit has not passed it doesn't include anyone. (the option did not come up at all the first time I opened it to send gifts to 50 neighbors; it DID show up when I tried sending to the next 50 neighbors, but was empty. It's like for me the definition of "recently" is a few moments ago, but then the list is empty (of course) as the folks I sent to recently were just a few moments ago and well under the time to be eligible for another gift. Essentially the option is "useless" to me at present..

Last edited by Farmer-JP; Apr 16 2015 at 08:56 PM.
Old Apr 16 2015, 08:51 PM

probably the wrong place to post this: if you repost it elsewhere let me know where please. I keep getting this at lots of places---The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
If I reload page it will then display right.
Old Apr 16 2015, 08:57 PM

i am still missing stuff on the left side of my farm 2 i thought it would fix it self but has not
Closed Thread