Old Apr 02 2011, 01:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
No Sunny it tastes like dried coconut, has a little bit, but just a bit of a bitter taste. It is very popular in the tropics where the coconut trees are, medicinally it is very, very good for the kidneys, and whenever I go to Miami the first thing I look for is coconut water.... I think they are packaging now in cans, but I am afraid those will have chemicals and do not touch them... nothing better than drinking that water as soon as the coconut is open, lol
oh i grew up in S.Fla. we had coconut trees all over the place up til about the time that lethal yellowing hit them wow they were all dying so fast unreal... we used to get my big brother to climb up the trees and we would smash the coconut on rocks and split them open and drink the coconut milk and then peal them back and then eat the coconut meat..... yummy what a memory wow

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 02 2011, 02:54 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I hear ya srhughes, as I said in my post. Maybe it is for the best. So much today is just secular, that true Easter items just might be used inappropriately. That would be more offensive than any intentioned or un-intentioned slight by the devs for this wonderful feast of the Resurrection.

I am glad that so many will be satisfied with eggs, bunnies, and such..... kind of like pots of gold, leprechauns and such for the feast day of ST. Patrick

go figure.

now as for another topic...... where and when is farm #9 coming (I know, only the devs know for sure.....lol...lol...lol)

I have a permanent display of the three crosses made with pine trees and I love it. It is on the Arkansas Tree Farms.
Old Apr 02 2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
I have a permanent display of the three crosses made with pine trees and I love it. It is on the Arkansas Tree Farms.

thanks for that
Old Apr 02 2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
No Sunny it tastes like dried coconut, has a little bit, but just a bit of a bitter taste. It is very popular in the tropics where the coconut trees are, medicinally it is very, very good for the kidneys, and whenever I go to Miami the first thing I look for is coconut water.... I think they are packaging now in cans, but I am afraid those will have chemicals and do not touch them... nothing better than drinking that water as soon as the coconut is open, lol
In Hawaii we called it Coconut Milk

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Apr 02 2011, 04:43 PM

I visited your farms Texas Belle..,,they are very nice......I am a Texas gal too

Molly Martin
Amarillo,Texas....P. S, I am waiting on farm 9 also,,,,,,,,i am soooooooooo ready !!!!!!
Old Apr 02 2011, 05:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Just want to be double-dog certain, Ms T, that I can put the ordering station in storage along with all my tools, because I don't have space for it on either of the farms that have semis!

Thank you for being such a great facilitator -- and I apologize for thinking you were a "he" when I recommended contacting you to find out when someone started. I should have KNOWN that anyone so intelligent and efficient was a WOMAN!!!
Lmao that's no problem

Yes you can put the ordering station in storage and it will work
Old Apr 02 2011, 07:57 PM

Level:
XP:

has anyone else noticed that flowers seem to wither faster since the last update.... or is it just me???? maybe just me ...... who knows......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 02 2011, 08:35 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
Your crosses look so cool! Wow!
Old Apr 02 2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
has anyone else noticed that flowers seem to wither faster since the last update.... or is it just me???? maybe just me ...... who knows......
yes i have noticed that

maybe the red windmill that produces 5 bags of flour every 30 minutes instead of 5 bags every 2 hours like it is supposed to is sucking the water out of the ground.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 02 2011, 10:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpliew View Post
We cant see the %complete for the animal sheds in the facility window. WOuld be good if we can!
Agreed, though clicking on them tells you if they are ready or not...

When are we going to be able to sell products from facilities to other farmers the same way as we sell our crops etc? I produce so many ketchup, peanut butter and so on, it would be nice to sell it on.
Closed Thread