Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Either? Both? I'm not greedy. Oh wait! Yes I am!
FC, FC, FC is what we need!!!!!!
Old Dec 31 2016, 04:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

love the latest addition at the bottom of the first post, hanging out for the final one, where we can choose our own itinerary.. thats going to make a huge difference to a lot of us, and just want to say thank you to the developers and to the moderators on this site who continue to amaze us with their attitude under pressure! Well done everyone, and its already 2017 here in Australia, so HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2016, 05:12 PM

I would like a way to be notified when someone is at our port. Having to check all the time is a pain. Do I have to wait until a ship is in my port to help out?

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 31 2016 at 05:22 PM. Reason: removed quote, not needed
Old Dec 31 2016, 05:24 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I would like a way to be notified when someone is at our port. Having to check all the time is a pain. Do I have to wait until a ship is in my port to help out?
Hi Joyinlife,

Yes you need to wait until there is a ship in your port to be able to help. The only notification you get is in the game. A red number will appear on the tool box and the seaport manager when there is a ship at yours.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 31 2016, 05:35 PM

My first ship just came back without making it to all ports and the return was disappointingly small. All that effort to load and to check and I get twice as much on full train with a fraction of the effort. Glad I stopped with the purchase of the second one.

A friend just wrote: "This whole ship thing is a real pain .... you end up with the same amount as a 10 car train, but have to work for hours to get it ....I may just put it all on hold until they revise it somehow."

Mine are going in to dry dock until Raul and crew can make it worth the effort. Farm Town is a fantastic program and a wonderful way to spend spare time. Looking forward to the next release!

Last edited by perryalexander; Dec 31 2016 at 05:41 PM.
Old Dec 31 2016, 06:32 PM

New glitch for me: my quests just zeroed out. I'm seeing quite a few others report this on FB. Hope when it's fixed, our quests can be restored. I was fairly close to my 2 FC.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 31 2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
New glitch for me: my quests just zeroed out. I'm seeing quite a few others report this on FB. Hope when it's fixed, our quests can be restored. I was fairly close to my 2 FC.
On mine the counter is not showing the quest that are completed, I just finished a quest and it flashed 0 and stayed on 0.
Old Dec 31 2016, 07:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
On mine the counter is not showing the quest that are completed, I just finished a quest and it flashed 0 and stayed on 0.
Email has been sent to the developers about this. Aussie Rae has reported hers are back, so hopefully it will correct itself soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2016, 07:01 PM

Default Opt Out Option

I really need an 'opt out' opportunity.
The stress of these ship request needs is keeping me from even wanting to open my farm to work.
Please give me this option.
Thanks
Diane
Old Dec 31 2016, 07:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
My first ship just came back without making it to all ports and the return was disappointingly small. All that effort to load and to check and I get twice as much on full train with a fraction of the effort. Glad I stopped with the purchase of the second one.

A friend just wrote: "This whole ship thing is a real pain .... you end up with the same amount as a 10 car train, but have to work for hours to get it ....I may just put it all on hold until they revise it somehow."

Mine are going in to dry dock until Raul and crew can make it worth the effort. Farm Town is a fantastic program and a wonderful way to spend spare time. Looking forward to the next release!
Hi Perryalexander,
You actually get the amount a 19 car train would bring if you prepare all the containers. Some of the containers hold what 2 train cars do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread