Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 18 2021, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi PurpleCharlotte,
Would you rather they released them with lots of problems or would you rather they work when they release them? They are working hard to get all the missing parts of the game working. Sometimes it just doesn't always work out and they need to fix any errors and make sure everything associate with the function works too. Please be patient.
No, I wouldn't want things released before they were ready, but I just did a google search, and Adobe announced the end of Flash in July 2017. It seems like that was enough warning to get this stuff up and running faster.

I feel like most of us would have been perfectly content with playing without any new additions to the Flash version for the past year or even more while the developers informed us that they were devoting all their time and energy to getting the new version up and running.

I'm just so sad to not be able to work on my farm the way I have for so many years.
Old Feb 18 2021, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCharlotte View Post
No, I wouldn't want things released before they were ready, but I just did a google search, and Adobe announced the end of Flash in July 2017. It seems like that was enough warning to get this stuff up and running faster.

I feel like most of us would have been perfectly content with playing without any new additions to the Flash version for the past year or even more while the developers informed us that they were devoting all their time and energy to getting the new version up and running.

I'm just so sad to not be able to work on my farm the way I have for so many years.
Hi PurpleCharlotte

We understand your feelings but when a complex 12 years game has to be translated to another programming language, well several problems usually interfer in the way.

As Taz said, all features have to be tested before releasing them, it is impossible to release all at once as they would not be able to find where the problem is and fix it.

Maybe you could go to the following link and read what developers have posted and explained during these years about the difficulties they found during the migration, this is the link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Old Feb 18 2021, 08:29 AM

It's too hard to tell if I'm in the correct spot. I just want to know if there is a projected date when the Farm Manager will be operational. I know I'm not the only one getting carpal tunnel from singular starting and cashing in or sending to the storage of the facilities. Hey, it's great that the facilities are working now. It helps me know what to plant. Anyhow, hope y'all are warm; we're freezing our behinds off in the Houston, Texas area. We're just not used to this.
Old Feb 18 2021, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
It's too hard to tell if I'm in the correct spot. I just want to know if there is a projected date when the Farm Manager will be operational. I know I'm not the only one getting carpal tunnel from singular starting and cashing in or sending to the storage of the facilities. Hey, it's great that the facilities are working now. It helps me know what to plant. Anyhow, hope y'all are warm; we're freezing our behinds off in the Houston, Texas area. We're just not used to this.
Hi debhurst51

I cant give you a date but developers are working on it and it is being tested so hopefully it will be released soon.

Stay safe and warm or you can visit me in Argentina where we are in summer
Old Feb 18 2021, 09:45 AM

a box with an error message shows up and freezes the game. farm i.d. 100000076722888
Old Feb 18 2021, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
a box with an error message shows up and freezes the game. farm i.d. 100000076722888
Hi zookeeperkaren,
No way for us to tell what error you got or what caused it. Try closing your browser and then reopen your farms. If that doesn't clear it try clearing your browser cache, then close the browser, then reopen your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2021, 05:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My ID no, is 100000124267131
I have trees to plant from gifts, usually I was able to do it with the tools and the green hand, but right now is not letting me do it and have gift box with trees I need to plant, I have been patient because I cannot get the game with my usual browser which is Safari, I am finding that some things work on Opera and then I have to go to Safari and do others, today I cannot get the game on Safari neither can I plant on Opera just as I cannot do the tabs on Opera.. HELP.. thanks in anticipado Raul...
Old Feb 18 2021, 05:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
My ID no, is 100000124267131
I have trees to plant from gifts, usually I was able to do it with the tools and the green hand, but right now is not letting me do it and have gift box with trees I need to plant, I have been patient because I cannot get the game with my usual browser which is Safari, I am finding that some things work on Opera and then I have to go to Safari and do others, today I cannot get the game on Safari neither can I plant on Opera just as I cannot do the tabs on Opera.. HELP.. thanks in anticipado Raul...
Hi Texas Belle,
What happens when you try to plant them?

Are you moving them from gifts singlely or using the multiplanters?

Are you trying to layer them over crops? If so I am sorry, but we can't help you with that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2021, 10:02 PM

Farm 1 has a water mill that never shows up in the top corner. Other water mills show up on other farms just fine, but not that one. HELP!!
USER ID number ( 787339060 )
Hope things are ready for facilities and the facility manager soon. Thanks for fixing this.... I know it's fun to make games - watched them make them at Nintendo....while they brainstormed "donkey Kong" years ago.
Old Feb 18 2021, 10:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
Farm 1 has a water mill that never shows up in the top corner. Other water mills show up on other farms just fine, but not that one. HELP!!
USER ID number ( 787339060 )
Hope things are ready for facilities and the facility manager soon. Thanks for fixing this.... I know it's fun to make games - watched them make them at Nintendo....while they brainstormed "donkey Kong" years ago.
Hi Muffie,
The developers are aware of this and will fix it. Thenm stems from watermills that were bought as decorations before they became a facility and the orientation of them.
Closed Thread