Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 19 2011, 10:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
I understand that and 120 works out to roughly the amount I've been paying (I have been paying with Facebook credits for a while.) I think I went wrong somehow this time as there was an offer for 525 credits for £31.76p and that is what my receipt is for. 250 went straight onto Farm Town which I thought left 275 credits but apparently it doesn't - it leaves 176. That's what I don't understand because when I went to school - admittedly a long time ago - 250 off 525 leaves 275 so I presumed that's how many credits I would have left. It's obviously me getting confused so I'm sorry as I'm probably being very annoying.
Hi there,

Sounds like what you have done is bought the amount of Facebook credits needed for 250 Farm Cash plus an extra amount of facebook credits.

When you first select the amount of Farm Cash you want, then the payment method, the next box by default selects the correct amount of credits to buy just that amount of Farm Cash. If at that point you clicked on another offer, you would have bought extra facebook credits, which is what it sounds like you did.

It costs 399 facebook credits to buy 250 Farm Cash. So if you bought 525 facebook credits, used 399 for 250 Farm cash, that will leave you with 176 facebook credits.

You could buy another 25 Farm Cash with what is left, it would cost you 49 facebook credits.

Hope that makes it clearer for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 19 2011, 10:50 AM

Yes that sums up exactly what I did and you've explained it very clearly thanks. I think I'll use up the remaining 25 Farm cash that's left and then stick to what I know in future not go clicking on special offers. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. lol.
Old Nov 19 2011, 06:04 PM

Angry No farm cash required

When will they ever decide its no longer about the money but about the public enjoying the games they create?All these games require credits...to purchase credits u have to have cash or credit cards.SERIOUSLY?????
Make EVERYTHING buyable by COINS ONLY PLEASE!!!
Old Nov 20 2011, 02:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missvicki View Post
When will they ever decide its no longer about the money but about the public enjoying the games they create?All these games require credits...to purchase credits u have to have cash or credit cards.SERIOUSLY?????
Make EVERYTHING buyable by COINS ONLY PLEASE!!!
Seriously, what do they feed, clothe, and house their families with not to mention buy and run the servers with? You can play this game for free. Nothing says you have to buy the items that are for Farm Cash. However if no one bought anything with purchased Farm Cash then this game would be gone very quickly. Farm Town has a higher percentage of items for coin than any other game on Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 20 2011, 02:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Seriously, what do they feed, clothe, and house their families with not to mention buy and run the servers with? You can play this game for free. Nothing says you have to buy the items that are for Farm Cash. However if no one bought anything with purchased Farm Cash then this game would be gone very quickly. Farm Town has a higher percentage of items for coin than any other game on Facebook.
They also get money form the ads people buying farm cash is not the only way for the developers to make money. Even if it was I think it is very rude of you to jump all over people that suggest doing away with farm cash. I have sen you reply with posts like this one when someone complains about farm cash several times. People have a right to complain about something without others jumping all over them for their opinions. It is posts like yours that make the forum unwelcoming for people and drive them away from the forum and the game. Why do you feel the need to tell people they are wrong to complain about farm cash who died and made you the protector of the developers livelihood.
Old Nov 20 2011, 06:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
They also get money form the ads people buying farm cash is not the only way for the developers to make money. Even if it was I think it is very rude of you to jump all over people that suggest doing away with farm cash. I have sen you reply with posts like this one when someone complains about farm cash several times. People have a right to complain about something without others jumping all over them for their opinions. It is posts like yours that make the forum unwelcoming for people and drive them away from the forum and the game. Why do you feel the need to tell people they are wrong to complain about farm cash who died and made you the protector of the developers livelihood.
just WOW. and a added lol.
Old Nov 20 2011, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
All I did was present the other side of the coin so to speak. I am entitled to my opinion as well as you or anyone else in the forums about any issue in the feedback. I did not make any rude remarks, but just stated the facts.
Now whether they make money from the ads would be debatable since they removed the ads below the game at our request due to problems with them blocking the farm. The ads and all content to the right of your farm belong to and are controlled by Facebook. Whether they share anything from the revenue of those I doubt it. Even Facebook does not get any revenue from them unless someone clicks on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 20 2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
just WOW. and a added lol.
Agreed upon! No-one force anyone to play this game with FarmCash (or real-money)
Sooooo, what's the complaint about?? It is so very simple - - - play this game for free, or simply buy those things you're wishing for beyound the FREE version! Fair and square like that!

Regards
Simera
Old Nov 20 2011, 08:16 PM

WOW!!! I've been playing since March of 2009 ( I think). And folks continue to rag about Farm Cash. I recently started playing a game because my grandson liked it and i wanted to help him. It's about an island in the sky. (Don't want to name the game) But from the beginning they hit you with BUY BUY their version of Farm Cash. You can accomplish almost nothing without spending real money.

Farmtown at every up date I can recall has at least 50% of the new items for coin, and you can earn a lot of coin by working neigbors farms, or hiring out in the market place.
Thinking these folks should try a different game for a week or so to realise how GREAT we have it at Farmtown.

Just my thought's love this game and the way the Dev's have done it to keep it fun for all.

Fritz:
Old Nov 20 2011, 09:45 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote=1fritz;4946498]WOW!!! I've been playing since March of 2009 ( I think). And folks continue to rag about Farm Cash. I recently started playing a game because my grandson liked it and i wanted to help him. It's about an island in the sky. (Don't want to name the game) But from the beginning they hit you with BUY BUY their version of Farm Cash. You can accomplish almost nothing without spending real money.

Farmtown at every up date I can recall has at least 50% of the new items for coin, and you can earn a lot of coin by working neigbors farms, or hiring out in the market place.
Thinking these folks should try a different game for a week or so to realise how GREAT we have it at Farmtown.

Just my thought's love this game and the way the Dev's have done it to keep it fun for all.

Fritz: [/QUOTE7]

In a none farm/level update which is most updates we get 4 facilities and 3 or 4 tools only 2 of them you can buy with coins. Can you please do the math for me and show me how 2/7=. 5 because I get 2/7=. 28 which is less then 50%.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.