Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 18 2012, 06:14 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I haven't found my problem in the forum, although I really didn't kill myself searching for it. I looked, couldn't find. I had a quest to harvest things, which were not done on my farm. I grabbed a Lifeline (LOVE those things !) and it was the employee Lifeline. All good. I found a neighbor who had stuff done for me to do this. I needed one (1) sugarcane, and five (5) pineapples, which is exactly what I harvested on her farm. I only got credit for 2 pineapples. She proceeded to inform me that when you work for someone, you only get credit for one crop for every 4 or 5 you harvest .... REALLY ???

So, I asked other neighbors, and they said the same thing. When they work for someone else, there is NO SUCH THING as harvesting what is asked for .... you have to do quadruple that amount to be sure to be credited. Is that really the case ???

On another note ..... my next quest was to harvest one of each of flowers .... white carnation and the white rose. I had some on my farm 7 - frozen - so I unfroze them and harvested them. NOTHING. NO CREDIT. I did the whole 'clear cache, clear MEM, actually did a disc cleanup and defrag .... logged back in .... tried it again .... logged out, logged back in ..... still, no credit. I just now had a farm ready with flowers, so I got the ones I needed .... but my question is: If your flowers are frozen, then you unfreeze, the harvest doesn't count ??? Or is that Lifeline ONLY GOOD FOR THE QUEST I CLICKED ???

Thanks !! Just when you think you know how everything works, something happens and throws you for a loop !! LOL !!
Hi there,

When you harvest for someone you receive 10 % of the crops. That's the way it has always been, so yes, if your quest needed you to harvest 1 of anything, and you had the employee lifeline, you would need to harvest 10 to get your 10% on someone else's farm.

Frozen flowers, really depends on the stage they were frozen. It's possible that when you unfroze them, the game displayed an incorrect "ready to harvest" message, reloading the farm would have corrected it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.