Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2013, 01:52 PM

Hi
thanks for all the work - but like somebody already wrote here - I am also annoyed of having spent a lot of farm cash just to start 25 facilities - which is of no use at all - as I still need to go through all facilities to check which ones are not started - I too think a 'start all' icon should start all
Clivia
Old Apr 19 2013, 02:11 PM
Account Not Linked

What has happened to FT? my tools to work on others farms are saying they will only work on mine. When I hire it won't let me hire for multiple jobs and farms? Don't know where to post this so I'll post it here since this seems to get most of the business and notice.
Old Apr 19 2013, 02:24 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz White View Post
What has happened to FT? my tools to work on others farms are saying they will only work on mine. When I hire it won't let me hire for multiple jobs and farms? Don't know where to post this so I'll post it here since this seems to get most of the business and notice.
Hi,

There's a problem with multihires at the moment. The devs are aware of the problem and are working on it. For now you need to be hired separately for flower and tree jobs. If your combine isn't showing up for hire, try getting hired to just harvest and plow.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 19 2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billypanther View Post
Hi
thanks for all the work - but like somebody already wrote here - I am also annoyed of having spent a lot of farm cash just to start 25 facilities - which is of no use at all - as I still need to go through all facilities to check which ones are not started - I too think a 'start all' icon should start all
Clivia
I feel your pain..... however, if you have played for some time, you have probably seen the pattern of offering the "do-it-quicker" tools in steps.... from planting to the combine to latest - the START ALL.

The new buttons for the Service Facilities were limited to what they could do, and so are the buttons for the Production Facilities. It is most likely that future releases will offer a START ALL for other types of facilities, like the restaurants, etc. Then when you click that button you will see more items covered with one click....

If you have not bought the first two which were just released, and then buy a future Start ALL, it will undoubtedly only work on the items covered by that button.

just the way it is, and has been from the beginning... no surprise.

additionally, I would assume you have to have the Bottling Machine first... in order to buy the Turbo version and the same for the others
Old Apr 19 2013, 02:55 PM

Red face All great but...

I was looking and planning what to buy of the new tools, and my drive thru isnt showing so it wont let me buy the turbo, but its still letting me use it when filling my facilities!!!!

but looking forward to the new bits!

Also i have my id code in my signature, but where to i put it to link this to my farm?????? help, i think its one of those days.....

Last edited by ashleyadaisy; Apr 19 2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old Apr 19 2013, 02:59 PM

FYI. there is a bug with the load all button, the message is including all facilities not just services facilities, and thus incorrectly tells you how many will start.

likewise the start all number includes all the service facs.

cheers
David
Old Apr 19 2013, 03:01 PM

FYI,The start all says 23 (if you have both tools) but the help shows only 20 facs.
Old Apr 19 2013, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by big al from chicago View Post
Thanks for the new things but now I can't hire anyone to do my flowers or crops. This may be the end of Farm Town for me. I won't play anymore if I have to do these things myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan_75075 View Post
I, too, seem to have this issue. I can hire people for trees only, for one or multiple farms, but I can't hire them for multiple tasks and include the trees. The same actually goes for flowers as well.
Also I see that the "Hire Trees" and "Hire Flowers" options have reverted to the old "Hire Crops and Trees" and "Hire Crops and Flowers" options, both of which are ticked when hiring for multiple tasks. If you only choose those two, then neither will work. If you choose another task, only that task works. This started last night after the upgrade was posted.
The developers are aware of this and working on a fix for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2013, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
FYI,The start all says 23 (if you have both tools) but the help shows only 20 facs.
If you have multiples of one or more facility then your number will be higher.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2013, 03:39 PM

Default Errors again

Getting Error X025 again when trying to load quests. Thanks.
Closed Thread