Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2012, 03:19 PM

not sure if i should ask this question here but here goes, is there any way when sending gifts to select all of my farmer friends instead of clicking on each one?
By the way I loooooove the dim out of crops ect. the best upgrade since the fish all boat.
Old Nov 04 2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
not sure if i should ask this question here but here goes, is there any way when sending gifts to select all of my farmer friends instead of clicking on each one?
By the way I loooooove the dim out of crops ect. the best upgrade since the fish all boat.
Hi, sorry but there is no way to do that.
Old Nov 04 2012, 06:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, open the zoo and make sure there is a tick in the box beside each item. if there is no tick the load all tool will not load that item.
Thank you Tony that has solved the problem. It about the only thing that I didn't think of. Have usually found that they are ticked by default.
Old Nov 04 2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendezvous Ranch View Post
I don't understand why it takes so very long to load someone's farm when hired in the marketplace. I am referring to, going from the first farm to the next, after the job is done...

My farm is loaded at 9X his was 3X layered, but my farm doesn't even come close to taking as long as his to load. What gives? None of his farms have animals outside too.

The EXTREMELY LONG LOADING DELAYS HAPPEN WITH THE 8X8 COMBINE ON FARMS THAT ARE NOT LAYERED as well.

When I use the Standard 1X scythe, there's no loading issues at all, and I PAID in US CURRENCY to get every tool required to obtain the 8X8 combine/harvest/plant!

I am really sick and tired of hoping for some promising performance results because it is literally a pain in the azz to work for people in the marketplace with the 8X8 combine. The tool works like it's supposed to, it might be sixty-four times faster, but who the hell wants to wait 3-5 minutes going from one farm to the next?

Will the future Water Sprinkler make the crops grow ten-times faster than it takes to harvest them?

I mentioned the same problem last week..it's just awful!...and yes, I'm totally miffed too..having spent all that money for the 8x8 combine only to have to wait MINUTES for farms to load!!
And why are decorations showing when they are not checked..will this be fixed...has been going on for days for others and started for me today
Old Nov 04 2012, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pustekuchen View Post
I mentioned the same problem last week..it's just awful!...and yes, I'm totally miffed too..having spent all that money for the 8x8 combine only to have to wait MINUTES for farms to load!!
And why are decorations showing when they are not checked..will this be fixed...has been going on for days for others and started for me today
The seasonal decorations problem has been reported to the developers and they are working on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2012, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Yay!! Seasonal items hiding fixed!! And Thanksgiving items in the store and gifts. Thanks Raul!!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2012, 04:31 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks very much for the thanksgiving item and fixes Raul my seasonal items are no longer showing on my farms

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 05 2012, 06:44 PM

Yep seasonal items hide as well and the Thanksgiving items are good - even though we dont celebrate it here I love the autum colours. We do have something called Harvest Festival.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 05 2012, 08:25 PM

Default missing farm cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Nothing can be done through the forums for this. You will need to contact Support to get help with this. To contact them click on the following link:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please be patient as it can take some time for them to get back to you.
Thank you so much for the answer so quickly, Taz. I have followed your directions and will be patient...I've learned to do that lately This IS the first time I'v really had any problems with FT though and LOVE the game. I am having trouble sending gifts right now, but this has happened before so I suppose it is just a glitch again, right? Thanks again..
Old Nov 05 2012, 09:33 PM

I have been unable to work my farms this evening because of the slowness...checked to see if I had any new software installs today, & sure enough, had a flash plugin download dated 11/5.....that's most likely the cause of my problems & will just have to wait for a fix...
Closed Thread