Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 07 2023, 08:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for your swift reply. I could swear that the ticket for Ham had been used. Obviously not. Message to self - be more observant in future!
Old Nov 07 2023, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Thank you for your swift reply. I could swear that the ticket for Ham had been used. Obviously not. Message to self - be more observant in future!
You are welcome slartismum

BTW, I fixed your farm link as it was showing facebook instead of slashkey for the new website.
Old Nov 08 2023, 03:13 PM

Default Co op Quest unable to complete

I don't understand why I got a quest that I was unable to complete due to the fact that it required me to purchase a facility that was a level 247 requirement. I am at Level 167! To get all the way to the end of a co op quest and then to discover that I could never complete it no matter what, is most discomforting!! This is totally wrong! I took too much of my time to attempt to complete an impossible task. There has got to be a solution to this problem.

Annie
113113331806262 Build No: 563
Old Nov 08 2023, 04:43 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne4 View Post
I don't understand why I got a quest that I was unable to complete due to the fact that it required me to purchase a facility that was a level 247 requirement. I am at Level 167! To get all the way to the end of a co op quest and then to discover that I could never complete it no matter what, is most discomforting!! This is totally wrong! I took too much of my time to attempt to complete an impossible task. There has got to be a solution to this problem.

Annie
113113331806262 Build No: 563
Hi Annie,

Thank you for your ID.

We can see that you have these Co-operative Quests still open:
  • Load Plantain Chips Quest - final step loads into the Snack Machine (Level 107)
  • Load Aquarium Decor - final step loads into the Pet Shop (Level 103)

If you thought that you needed the Pet Accessories Factory (Level 287) for the Aquarium Decor, that facility is not a service facility, it's where that product would be made.

Your quest is to load the decor into the Pet Shop which you do own.

You already have the previous Buy Aquarium Decor step done and at this time you have 16 Aquarium Decor in storage so you can load a single batch in the Pet Shop to complete that Quest as it only requires 10 of them.

For future reference:

There are a few ways to be able to get some products without making it yourself when you don't own the facility:
  • by using a help note when it's not the final step.
  • for load quests, if you needed more of the decor to be able to complete the last step you can get them by working farmers facilities that own that facility and are making them, as you would get some when you worked them.

To know what level the facility is before you attempt to complte any steps you could mouseover the final step of a Quest to get the name of the facility that a product is made or loaded in and then check to see if you have it and if you don't you can check the store to see if you are at a high enough level to buy it. Then you don't have to complete all the previous steps if you don't want to do any particular Quest.

Quests are assigned at random, it doesn't check what facilities you already own, you can also get them where previous steps or the final step requires a Farm Cash facility that you may not own or want to buy.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 22 2023, 03:16 PM

why is it sometimes I can't help people with their co-ops even when it shows that I can, is it because we are not friends this does need to change with the new site, find it very frustrating? yet can do their facility's
Old Nov 22 2023, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
why is it sometimes I can't help people with their co-ops even when it shows that I can, is it because we are not friends this does need to change with the new site, find it very frustrating? yet can do their facility's
Hi amanda

If you click in the item which shows a help note and you cant help it could be due:

.- that item was already sold by other farmer

.- you only have the small size of the required item. You need to have the regular or large sizes to be able to sell them.
For example if a friend has a help not for blueberries and you only have gifted blueberries stored, then you cant help with them.
Old Nov 24 2023, 07:24 AM

One of my neighbors needs 1 Brussel Sprouts fields for her Co-op Quest.
I have, in my storage, 1,109 Large Brussel Sprouts, and 73,959 Regular Brussel Sprouts.
The quest manager has been telling me I do not have enough Brussel Sprouts fields to give to her quest since last night.
I have tried 1) logging out of FT and back in several times; 2) clearing my memcache using the link for the website, and then reloading my farms; 3) harvesting even more Brussel Sprout fields from my own farms, repeatedly.

None of these has helped me help her.
I have not helped her on this quest yet, so it's not a matter of not being able to help her on this particular quest. It's just telling me repeatedly that I do not have enough of the product to help her, and I can't figure out why. Thank you for any insight into what is wrong.
Old Nov 24 2023, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
I have, in my storage, 1,109 Large Brussel Sprouts, and 73,959 Regular Brussel Sprouts.
The quest manager has been telling me I do not have enough Brussel Sprouts fields to give to her quest since last night.
I have tried 1) logging out of FT and back in several times; 2) clearing my memcache using the link for the website, and then reloading my farms; 3) harvesting even more Brussel Sprout fields from my own farms, repeatedly.

I have not helped her on this quest yet, so it's not a matter of not being able to help her on this particular quest. It's just telling me repeatedly that I do not have enough of the product to help her, and I can't figure out why. Thank you for any insight into what is wrong.
Hi KBW

The only thing I can tell you is that there was a problem with brussel sprouts when the facility was released.
It was fixed some hours later, but if your neighbor opened the quest before the fix was released then it is not possible to sell the product through the help note.
The fix is released for the product in the facility but it doesnt apply to a quest already opened.

Your neighbor could contact Support if they wish. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 24 2023, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post

I've seen this myself and the quest is asking incorrectly for "Brussels Sprout Field" (and shows a seed bag). This doesn't match the items you have in storage which are the harvested crops, not the seeds. I have reported this to the developers in case they need to correct the quest separately to the facility.
Old Nov 24 2023, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeYoung55 View Post
I've seen this myself and the quest is asking incorrectly for "Brussels Sprout Field" (and shows a seed bag). This doesn't match the items you have in storage which are the harvested crops, not the seeds. I have reported this to the developers in case they need to correct the quest separately to the facility.
Thanks so much for clearing that up for me!

When I harvest the Brussel Sprouts, the in-game feedback during harvesting says, "Brussel Sprouts field" as I hover over the unharvested crop, which I think may be further complicating the issue.

Is what she needs, then, a facility product?

Thanks again for your help!

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes